G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Image Resizer for Vista

Moving to Vista means we loose the nice XP Poweryot "Image Resizer"

Well this one takes it's place and works pretty well.

VSO Image Resizer for Vista

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 08:19 PM

Nice... works for 2000/XP too...

Seems very similar to the Powertoys one, I wouldn't be surprised if M$ got it from them... :
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 11:51 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
nice find, that will be helpful

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 10:22 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Moving to Vista means we loose the nice XP Poweryot "Image Resizer"

Well this one takes it's place and works pretty well.

VSO Image Resizer for Vista
Yea.. this is nice software. I googled and found it after loading Vista on Candace's computer.. she used the XP resizer all the time and this was a must.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Yep, that's what I'm going through now. I have been running Vista on my wifes PC at home, but I stayed with media center edition until yesterday. So now I will be going through all the pains of finding out what software works and what doesn't.

At least I won't have to worry about it for a while after this next week or so.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2007, 05:16 PM

I always use Firefox with an image tool plug-in (works on all systems.) These plugins are great!! there are definitely a lot out there and zoom in and out is just one of hundreds...

Linky: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/139
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
yup, love this little app

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode