G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

iphone Or Nokia E70

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone

NWS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 01:07 PM
doomsday machine

Ahh Maddox. Awesome as usual.

Speaking of iphones...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3220.jpg (30.9 KB, 9 views)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Most of the time

the funniest part of that article is the "unbiased comparison"

what a joke.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 03:43 AM
jimmy crack corn

Iphone is not for me , but I am a customer who wants a cel phone that basically is for talking on. to me the E70 seems great but as far as I can tell you cant get one very easy. $.I would break that flip top phone with keys on both ends the first day I had it. for me I dont want to be pecking on some keyboard that is that small. dont get me wrong small blackberry devices are cool just not for me. my laptop fits in my tank bag so it works perfect. as far as browsing the internet(on a pocket pc) nothing even comes close to the iphone. but if you want to use it for work related stuff forget it . This PHONE is made for a group of people who want to listen to music browse the internet in non business like way no office documents or auto biographies will be written on the Iphone.
Apparently there is a large group of people out there that want to fly the internet with a device the size of a deck of cards.great for you .I think there are people out there who cant be happy for anyone else. the small minded man who wrote this article needs to learn to live and let live. and get out of his moms basement.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
Sony Ericsson K800i. Great phone, and a pretty capable cybershot camera with Xenon flash too !

For work the Nokia E61. Great phone with good UMTS (3G) connectivity and capable office applications and data transfer.

I have both for probably less than an Iphone costs.

And while we're on the subject, the new iPod touch, with the fancy touch screen...Beautiful, but 8 or 16 GIGS ONLY ??? WTF was Steve Jobs thinking ???

I'll take the 160Gis iPod "Classic" for the same dosh thank you very much

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode