G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2007, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Vista-Windows DVD Maker

I have been looking for a while for a program to convert wmv and other video types into a dvd to play on my tv, I installed Vista not too long ago and what do you know? Microsoft finally came out with a built-in program to do this. Yes it's fairly slow compiling the videos but it works and that's all that matters.

Thanks MS

Give it a try, it works pretty well.

I burned 30 episodes of Popeye for my daughter to watch some real cartoons tonight.... lol Nothing like Popeye

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2007, 04:03 AM
Gang Green

Yea I always have appreciated MS giving us all the freebies with the OS. The companies that make similar software sure won't like it, thats what got MS into legal trouble before with bundling IE6 with Windows. The basic program MS gives you will be enough for most people making movies. The people with special needs will still buy the comercial programs, but surely not as many.

Though I am surprised how many people don't know about the built in features in Windows, like I just showed someone Windows Movie maker on XP last week who was amazed. She'd been paying someone to make these video's for the last couple years. They are simple video's that movie maker can easily handle.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2007, 04:32 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Dam, I wish I knew about this, before buying Nero

R1Lover

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode