G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Cool New 12.1 Widescreen Tablet PC

I have lately had enough of my pocket PC, with battery life lasting no longer then 5 hrs tops.

I went out and bought myself this new HP Laptop.

I also updated to 2GB memory 160 hard drive, comes with Vista Ultimate. :

My company will now buy me a new cell phone plus a portable Internet card. So I can work 24/7. :comperror
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.JPG (147.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 002.JPG (117.5 KB, 13 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
My company will now buy me a new cell phone plus a portable Internet card. So I can postwhore 24/7. :comperror
Fixed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Resident Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
Fixed.
Dam I forgot about that

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 10:02 PM
No Crying Allowed

:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2007, 10:05 PM
we meat again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
Fixed.
So true...

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 12:04 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Damn...the way you spend money on tech toys, one would think you could afford some drywall.....

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 12:32 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
Damn...the way you spend money on tech toys, one would think you could afford some drywall.....
werd

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Thumbs up

Quote:

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 03:28 AM
we meat again

Quote:

Biga likes his basement to look as raw as possible... :

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 04:10 AM Thread Starter
Resident Redneck

Quote:

I will have that done next summer

You sound like my wife

Also I don't want Vale to feel at home

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 08:24 AM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
Oooohhh... Nice toy Biga !

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 10:49 AM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
I have lately had enough of my pocket PC, with battery life lasting no longer then 5 hrs tops.

I went out and bought myself this new HP Laptop.

I also updated to 2GB memory 160 hard drive, comes with Vista Ultimate. :

My company will now buy me a new cell phone plus a portable Internet card. So I can work 24/7. :comperror
Biga how does the stylus work? does it work well?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
Resident Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Biga how does the stylus work? does it work well?

Honestly, No it does not work well, you have to double click on it and push down quite hard, but I do not use that feature that much as it is really for presentations only.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 10:55 AM
No Crying Allowed

good to know... thanks bro.

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode