G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

unlock Ipod??

anyone know how to unlock an ipod so it can upload music from the i pod to the computer or so you can use it on 2 computers with out having to delete everything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 07:31 PM
No Crying Allowed

I'm confused, I drag my music all over the place with mine... but I don't pay for there downloaded music though so that may be the difference.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-31-2007, 11:47 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
ya, sry...I'm lost on ipods too...w/ my Zen there are no restrictions. If all of your stored music on there is from iTunes you're probably screwed with the drm crap. I've heard you can burn the songs to a disc then re-rip them to get rid of that, but seriously, who's gonna really do that.

I've never tried it, but you may want to give something like this a shot: http://www.softpedia.com/get/IPOD-TO...SharePod.shtml

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 03:12 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
thats the problem w/ Ipods!! I hate that!!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 03:41 PM

Actually if you call them, they will give you a website addy for a fix to this, at least they did for us. We have 3 ipods and 3 computers so we needed it to be able to share music. Only thing we are NOT able to share is if we purchase the music from the iPOD store. That music will only load to that ipod
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 03:53 PM
No Crying Allowed

The answer is to never purchase music from the ipod store...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
The answer is to never purchase music from the ipod store...
:imwst

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

its not music purchased from i tunes,

my oldest goes back and forth between 2 households and every time she goes to the other house she has to sync her i pod to each computer and it erases all the songs

ill call them tomorow, thanks

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 10:54 PM
No Crying Allowed

I see..... hm there must be a way to run the sync only one way maybe?

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-01-2008, 11:38 PM

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61675

http://www.ipodhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=441

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 01:29 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

thanks cletus,

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-02-2008, 02:04 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
I don't own Ipod, but my mother does. She wanted to be able to charge hers without it auto syncing every time she connected. I turned of the auto sync off in the Itunes settings menu. But I could never figure out how to transfer music from the Ipod to the computer. For her the auto sync was bad because my father didn't want to keep the HD filled with the music files, as their PC only has a 10Gig HD. I still haven't figured out how to add music without it erasing all the current music on the Ipod...

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode