G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 05:37 AM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

motorcycle games

ok so the lack of being able to ride as often as i like has turned me back to my ps2. I already had tourist trophy but never beat it, bc although the graphics are great i find the game play to be somewhat beneath the gran turismo designers skills. Like theres no real point to the game as far as achievement goes i mean yea you win bikes... but you just have to beat a race of some kind to get all the bikes, they should have used the money aspect and allowed you to build the bikes the way you were allowed to with the cars. Anyways i beat the game and found myself offically bored so i went out and got the motogp 07 game which is nothing but another tourist trophy but with less bikes and shittier graphics.... why is it that no1 puts any effort into these games?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 08:51 AM
Dirt Rider :)

Simple. not many people buy them
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Simple. not many people buy them
ture but thats probably bc of some of the reasons i stated

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid1000 View Post
ture but thats probably bc of some of the reasons i stated
Not really no. The fan base for them just isn't that large. Large enough to make and game and make a little money from? Yeah. But not NEAR large enough to put the time, money, and resources that go into a Gran Turismo type game. Production costs on big games like that are through the roof.

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickpitt View Post
Not really no. The fan base for them just isn't that large. Large enough to make and game and make a little money from? Yeah. But not NEAR large enough to put the time, money, and resources that go into a Gran Turismo type game. Production costs on big games like that are through the roof.
more people are into cars then bikes, people dont really get into motorcycles, why cus they are dangerous... not alot of people feel the same thrill we do and therefore dont put interest in anything motorcycle related stuff like games. I used to play MotoGp for Xbox, game was fun but even the leaderboards showed not a huge fan base. More people have to get into the sport.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 02:04 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
I still play SBK2001, and I believe its the best bike racing game out there to this date still. Rumor has it though, that EA is working on a US copy of a current SBK 07/08 or 09

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-18-2008, 06:55 PM
7c Forever

I hear gp500 is really good, I'm yet to get it working worth a sh*t tho.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Gang Green

I still play SBK01 once in a while too, as well as MotoGP 02, both for PC.
I'd love a new SBK or MotoGP game with good physics. I like the commentators in SBK01, having the motogp announcers do the gp game would be cool.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode