G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Data Execution Prevention

I fucking hate this fucking program.. All of a sudden I've been printing Adobe files I get a fucking DEP has closedt his program for your protection and then I have to go and make that program safe to use..

I'M ONLY FUCKING PRINTING!!!!!!!!

I've had to do this on 3 programs so far just so I can print a order confirmation with FF or print a picture and now after hundreds of adobe files I've printed it says I need to make this program safe... What fucktard created this piece of shit program..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 12:46 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
cry me a river

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 12:56 PM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
Ha Ha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Phat View Post
cry me a river
How large of a river do you need?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 03:13 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
looks like we're onto nile proportions already

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 06:26 PM
No Crying Allowed

What program is causing this ?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 01:58 AM
we meat again

Disable DEP completely.

Vista: Disable DEP or NoExecute Protection to fix Explorer Crashing | Microsoft Vista | Tech-Recipes

I've the instructions for XP too if you need it.

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 04:08 AM
Gang Green

I'd avoid disabling DEP if possible, it is a useful feature for preventing virus's from being able to run when they are imbedded in something like a word doc, pdf, etc..

It can cause some conflicts, but you can exclude programs from it if need be.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

I just get an error and then have to frickin add that program as safe it's a pain in the ass

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 09:07 AM
we meat again

DEP is pretty much useless when you know what you're doing and have a proper anti-virus protection. By default, DEP doesn't block everything, and there are attacks that can choose their own content and permission, and DEP is completely useless against this type of attacks.

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode