G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 01:22 AM Thread Starter
Rookie again

New Egg . Com

I received my sons I touch from here and was satisfied with the service, price, ect. Anyone order a computer from here or know anyone that has? I plan on getting a new gaming computer and after reading the responses it seems like a reasonable site. Prices are pretty decent I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 03:00 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Lars-
I never ordered a PC from there, but I've bought from them several times over the past 2-3 years and have been happy with them and their prices. Got my Zen Vision M from them 2 years ago...they had the best deal on it. I just bought 1 Gb of ram, a D/L DVD drive, and an external hard drive from them last week. To give you a comparison, Tiger Direct wanted $169 for a 500Gb hard drive. New Egg had the same model only in 1Tb size for $179. They've always been pretty competitive with their prices. When I got my Zen, I sent them an email telling them I was happy with their service; a few weeks later I got a box from them with a t-shirt, a license plate frame, and a hat in it. Not that swag is a reason to buy from them; but at least you know they read and pay attention to their customer's email

Oh and the other nice thing about NewEgg is...there's only like 2 states in the US that they charge tax in...and FL isnt one of them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by eveR1ast; 01-11-2009 at 03:04 AM.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 07:47 AM
Gang Green

Newegg is one of the biggest and most trusted computer sales company in north america.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
I love them. Never once had a problem with them, I had a faulty monitor when it arrived, and called them, and they replaced very fast with no questions asked.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 02:26 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEnvy View Post
Newegg is one of the biggest and most trusted computer sales company in north america.

I have spent over 10k with them in the last few years... no worries at all.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
Rookie again

Thanks for the info guys. I'm pretty satisfied that I'll get a good product from them. I've had the same lame ass computer since....Um 2002 or 2003 I think. The millenium O.S. is still running but I lost the motherboard fan like a year ago and it hasn't burnt up yet.
Yeah for new computers!

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2009, 01:36 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1 View Post
Thanks for the info guys. I'm pretty satisfied that I'll get a good product from them. I've had the same lame ass computer since....Um 2002 or 2003 I think. The millenium O.S. is still running but I lost the motherboard fan like a year ago and it hasn't burnt up yet.
Yeah for new computers!
Wow...and I thought I was Old-School with XP SP3, lol....You're really gonna notice a huge difference

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Rookie again

LOL. I damn well better or I'm going postal. I used to play alot of online games but things just went to crap with this one and I couldn't afford to keep up. This upgrade should last awhile I hope, like a year maybe because of all the new stuff that seems to be coming out everyday.
It's gonna have to do me for awhile.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode