G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Blackberry Storm 2 (Odin)

BlackBerry Storm 2: the official unofficial hands-on

Teach me to be an early adopter....

Quote:
We've been bumping into the new BlackBerry Storm 2 for quite a while now on the so-called "information superhighway," but we've finally had a chance to escalate those encounters and spend a few sweet moments with a live unit in the flesh. First off, let's confirm the huge news: RIM's abandoned the original Storm's SurePress click-screen and gone with a traditional fixed capacitive display for the sequel. It's over, guys. Unfortunately, the Verizon-branded dual-mode GSM / CDMA unit that we played with has a bug preventing us from getting past the license screen, so we couldn't dive deep into the OS, but we can tell you what we do know: the Storm 2's sleeker style and more heft combined with the newly-stable screen collaborate to make everything feel a wee bit higher end than the original. Follow the break for more impressions!
verizon_bbstorm2_may202009main.jpg

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt

Poor Lover.

Come on now you remind me of my best friend. Always trying to have the latest and greatest.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 08:18 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
I've been looking at Blackberrys with more interest in the past few weeks. I'm seeing them for more official use more and more. What prices are we looking at for the new Blackberry Storm?

"from my mobile"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Not really sure... "Rumor" is release in June but I really doubt that shit..

It depends on your carrier too..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 06:36 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Poor Lover.

Come on now you remind me of my best friend. Always trying to have the latest and greatest.
How did I get dragged into this? or is Rinn your lover?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
How did I get dragged into this? or is Rinn your lover?

errrr no...

I think he didn't read the name close enough.. haha

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 07:44 PM
7c Forever

aye probably just saw red and assumed.

further verifying that assumptions are the mother of most fuckups.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 08:00 PM
No Crying Allowed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
aye probably just saw red and assumed.

further verifying that assumptions are the mother of most fuckups.

He's right.

Too many damn admins.

Rinn..........you should get this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zach Morris Phone.jpg (73.1 KB, 2 views)
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
I just got the new blackberry 8900 curve. It has the full keyboard so no worries on typing. Great phone. T-Mobile

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:

He's right.

Too many damn admins.

Rinn..........you should get this
The Zack Morris phone.. OH YA!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 05:21 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1 View Post
I just got the new blackberry 8900 curve. It has the full keyboard so no worries on typing. Great phone. T-Mobile
Beav, that's the one I've seen being used for official business..how much? It's alright, seen it in Germany for $450..is that good, bad, bastards are ripoffs etc?

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM

Last edited by Warp Racer; 06-02-2009 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Google is your friend
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:09 AM

We just took advantage of the Buy1/Get1 Free deal with Verizon. I switched from AT&T and my s/o switched from Nextel. I originally had the BB Pearl and loved it and now we both have the Storms. We paid $200.00 for both of them and couldn't be happier.

And now my best friend who is one of those 'keep up with the Jones' types who had her Storm on order before they were even released is talking about the Storm 2 and how she'll have hers the day its released.

Seriously people, WTF!!!! How much more do we really need a phone to do? My Storm does more than I'll probabley ever use it for...... I mean, is the Storm 2 going to connect me with the Hubble Telescope or something? Let me guess............. there's an App for that!!!!
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaHugger View Post
We just took advantage of the Buy1/Get1 Free deal with Verizon. I switched from AT&T and my s/o switched from Nextel. I originally had the BB Pearl and loved it and now we both have the Storms. We paid $200.00 for both of them and couldn't be happier.

And now my best friend who is one of those 'keep up with the Jones' types who had her Storm on order before they were even released is talking about the Storm 2 and how she'll have hers the day its released.

Seriously people, WTF!!!! How much more do we really need a phone to do? My Storm does more than I'll probabley ever use it for...... I mean, is the Storm 2 going to connect me with the Hubble Telescope or something? Let me guess............. there's an App for that!!!!
Actually I'm devoloping an app for that as we speak...

J/K

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
I mean, is the Storm 2 going to connect me with the Hubble Telescope or something? Let me guess............. there's an App for that!!!!
Nope.............you need the IPHONE!! for that.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Actually I'm devoloping an app for that as we speak...

J/K
IN!!!

Quote:
Nope.............you need the IPHONE!! for that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode