G33K [email protected] All your geek questions are belong to us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 08:15 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Check what I bought on Ebay

HP DESIGNJET 1050C PLUS PLOTTER

Surplus seller was auctioning this 36in Large Format Plotter Printer that can do Vinyl Signs, and my Solid Works schematic drawings..

A refurbished model sells for $2,795.99 but I got it waaaaaaaay cheaper now we will see if I get bitten in the ass by this purchase or not... cross your fingers!!

And once I get it up and runnign if people needs some vinyl signage printed up for advertising let me know be happy to help..

30851.jpg

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
Now you can print horsepower stickers for your bike LOL

post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavisr1 View Post
Now you can print horsepower stickers for your bike LOL
Uber Fast ones!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 01:11 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Nice...!!!!

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 07:19 AM
7c Forever

shit I got one of those a couple of years ago off of ebay for ~$40, was listed as broken but it was just a plugged ink injector, lol. 15 minutes and I was going. Unfortunatly I don't use it much.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Ya most of these people don't test them they just plug them in say it started up and looks fine..

post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 08:31 AM
7c Forever

yea, it's the age we live in "why fix it when I can just get the bank to buy me a new one."

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 10:38 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Is the vinyl media expensive guys?
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 10:48 AM
7c Forever

I couldn't tell ya, I just use mine for blueprints.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Is the vinyl media expensive guys?
Not really

vinyl plotter ROLLS, great deals on Business Industrial, eBay Motors on eBay!

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
I couldn't tell ya, I just use mine for blueprints.
That's a pretty sweet idea.

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 09:40 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

Sweet Rinn! Maybe Rhett could use some competition and get vinyl die cut stickers done.
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

I'll beat any price he quotes ya!!!

Ya if only that machine did that I can basically print square and rectangular warning stickers lol

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 02:15 PM

Heck, we're on the 6 month "wait and see" order program right now.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 05:33 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn View Post
Sweet Rinn! Maybe Rhett could use some competition and get vinyl die cut stickers done.

Blame it on Win 7......... I'm still waiting on the right drivers...

I thought I had it all figured out... but it's still not working without the proper driver.... they tell me SOON!....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 05:36 PM
No Crying Allowed

I just checked and the release date is now Jan.8, 2010

They have a beta out now that I will try tomorrow...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 06:13 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post

I thought I had it all figured out... but it's still not working without the proper driver.... they tell me SOON!....
baaaaahahahahahahaha, nice to see Mr.LatestVersion getting nailed on driver compatibility issues for a change.

Now imagine it was a half million dollar CNC mill instead of a plotter

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 10:13 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
baaaaahahahahahahaha, nice to see Mr.LatestVersion getting nailed on driver compatibility issues for a change.

Now imagine it was a half million dollar CNC mill instead of a plotter
well they never had a 64 bit version at all.... not even for Vista... so I had one machine I left with XP on it... but recently upgraded it to win 7 with the rest as it's so much better. I had ZERO driver issues with win 7... but it seems Roland is a bit behind the times when it comes to drivers...

I have the beta version now and I will give it a try though...

|
|
|
|
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-20-2009, 01:22 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn View Post
Heck, we're on the 6 month "wait and see" order program right now.
Ok, Drivers installed and working......

I'm not sure exactly what you and Shagz needed, but let me know today and I will get them cut...

Give me the overall size and color....

btw the 64 bit beta driver for win 7 actually worked the first time.... hehe

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode