Newbies New member introductions...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

Let's try this again...

Ok, like the title says, let's try this again.. I'm James.. aka "RiderChick" 's boyfriend. I normally spend my forum time browsing gixxer.com. But they have a new server, WHICH SUCKS! So basically anytime I try to get on there when I'm home... It's insanely slow and/or doesn't work at all for hours at a time.
Some of you may know me off the gixxer forum as "Plastic Cup Politics"

I've been browsing this forum for a little while and there seems to be not TOO much childness and or "squids" like I see on alot of forums. I just got done going through a bunch of pictures I wanted for my screen savers and whatnot... So I was going to either stop logging on or post... So I just may stick around for awhile and see what happens. Maybe this time some of the "leg humpers" won't throw a fit I'm here.

and p.s. I'm aware Rizla Suzuki only has ONE "Z" in it, but apparently somone already took that name.

"Four wheels moves the body, Two wheels moves the soul"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:37 PM
RacerX85

Welcome again. LOL Also you're a horrible boyfriend for letting her buy the 250 instead of a SV650S like Jr. and I recommended. Are you trying to ditch her, because on that 250 she'll never be within a zipcode of the big 1000.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:41 PM
No Crying Allowed

Welcome again.

The gixxer forum is sucking ass lately, many people are saying the same thing.

Just to clear the air.... I banned your ass to mess with you because she wa banned there. She had nothing to do with it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX85 View Post
Welcome again. LOL Also you're a horrible boyfriend for letting her buy the 250 instead of a SV650S like Jr. and I recommended. Are you trying to ditch her, because on that 250 she'll never be within a zipcode of the big 1000.

Well considering she's never ridden a quad or dirtbike, or even driven a manual car for that matter. She NEEDS to start on a 250. Whoever is telling her to start on any kind of 600 isn't too bright. Just because OTHERS are ok doesn't mean everyone will. You guys worry about your girlfriends, i'll worry about mine. I'm not expecting her to keep up with me, We don't ride like jack asses on the street, so it won't be an issue. When she learns how to ride, then we worry about the bike size.

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:42 PM
No Crying Allowed

p.s. can I delete your second squid account now?

Quote:
The 250 is the perfect bike to learn on......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|

Last edited by R1Lover; 08-16-2007 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:43 PM
doomsday machine

:welc
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Welcome again.

The gixxer forum is sucking ass lately, many people are saying the same thing.

Just to clear the air.... I banned your ass to mess with you because she wa banned there. She had nothing to do with it.

she was never banned there like I said before you banned ME. I got irritated because I was browsing pictures then I got locked out, otherwise, I would have laughed about it. No harm done. I don't want to start a dumb argument between me and her, over forums... But she isn't "banned" from gixxer.com... me and her just got in some convos that we shouldn't have online, And I don't want that to happen again. I just want it to be peaceful here...AND there..

Quote:
p.s. can I delete your second squid account now?

The 250 is the perfect bike to learn on......
haha, yeah.... That one was running unusually slow to, hmmm imagine that...

Last edited by TheRizzla; 08-16-2007 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:49 PM
RacerX85

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizzla View Post
Well considering she's never ridden a quad or dirtbike, or even driven a manual car for that matter.
She conveniently forgot to mention those things.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
She conveniently forgot to mention those things.
well of course, make me out to be the bad guy right? :

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

Oh and.. Here's my bike.. need some more recent ones... That scratch on the under cowl is gone now, after a blown tire hit my left side on the highway, I replaced both sides. So as of now, back to flawless. (knock on wood)

l_c5e7c66f2cdbc11ab52f6f54f6f29539.jpg

l_2ca9a6fb0e29460af6f044f4cc5cf81a.jpg

l_8d98efcd50a36cb98be7d8d6db38fc83.jpg

l_555b2b9cc9542d187322d28a2834c80a.jpg

l_59738e2372712bb23e39bd022ce530bd.jpg

post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:54 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
she was never banned there like I said before you banned ME. I got irritated because I was browsing pictures then I got locked out, otherwise, I would have laughed about it. No harm done. I don't want to start a dumb argument between me and her, over forums... But she isn't "banned" from gixxer.com... me and her just got in some convos that we shouldn't have online, And I don't want that to happen again. I just want it to be peaceful here.

haha, yeah.... That one was running unusually slow to, hmmm imagine that...

Must have been your connection.

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Must have been your connection.
Well I WOULD have thought that, If not right after I created this account it was lightning fast and the other account still wasn't moving. So something had to be up somewhere. But oh well. Moving on..

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 11:36 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Well I WOULD have thought that, If not right after I created this account it was lightning fast and the other account still wasn't moving. So something had to be up somewhere. But oh well. Moving on..
Honestly we upgraded servers late last night and there is an issue with a hard drive on this new server. We have been having issues all day long. Anyway in about 30 minutes or so the move the a new server will be completed.

All issues should be resolved then.

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 10:19 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
:welc

post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 10:36 AM
Advanced Member

hi.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 10:48 AM
FAsT BOYS

welcome
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
Hi there.

Stick around. Play nice. You'll have fun

We're all a pretty laid back bunch here.

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
Hi there.

Stick around. Play nice. You'll have fun

We're all a pretty laid back bunch here.

Except for budha....he can be pretty uptight

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
therizzla: totally understand about starting out on a bike. My wife wants to learn to ride and i'm HOPING suzuki comes out with 3 maps for the 600 like they did the 1k. If they do it will be the PERFECT bike to learn on and work your way up. Be nice to see a map c on a 600cc bike.

Welcome and i won't comment on the new gixxer.com server as I sponsor there I wish r1lover would get his hands on that server for one hour so it would be fast hehe This forums isn't as large as gixxer.com ,but it's growing and has a several members who are damn handy when it comes to knowledge or bikes...*cough* budha/firehawk/xdonnie/kwcomp/others *cough*

BTW your gf seems cool as shit bro...congrats

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode