Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 11:21 PM

Welcome..

Post some pictures of the bike
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
:welc and yeah there are a few longtime members from UT here. Feel free to add yourself: http://www.frappr.com/motomummymembers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 11:36 PM
doomsday machine

:welc
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 11:53 PM Thread Starter

if i did it right im added to the map. trying to get some pics (ugh to dial up, too slow)
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 11:56 PM
No Crying Allowed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

maybe that worked?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the bike 003.jpg (87.6 KB, 7 views)
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 12:12 AM Thread Starter

good it did. anyways thats my lovely bike i am learning to ride. thinking of selling it but then got on it and love rideing it. also have gotten no calls from the ads i have put out (bad selling season i have been told) let me give ya the short story i signed the loan for it and a 3rd party jerk(nice way of putting it) was suposed to pay for it, instead he wrecked it and gave it me and i havent seen him since i was able to back date insurance (he said he got it but didnt) and able to get the bike fixed (all cosmedic) pic is the day i picked it up from the shop. but as i said i am slowing learning to ride have only riden in 1st gear so far. came here to get some pointers i am signed up for the riding course class first avaliblity was late Oct. but want to get some practice in until then cant stand to see the bike just sit there
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 12:21 AM
No Crying Allowed

Please be careful..... that is no bike to learn on... but I'm sure you have heard this before.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 12:25 AM
doomsday machine

Good on ya for getting signed up for the class. Definitely the right decision.
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 12:29 AM
No Crying Allowed

Very nice bike.... and the riding course is a great idea.

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 12:29 AM Thread Starter

the bike is "mine by mistake" hence the short story, yes i have been told many of times that this bike isnt a beginner bike and thats why i havent got it out of 1st gear or faster then 25 mph so far. luckly i have a church right up the street dont have to go on any main roads to practice. got my helmet that i got with the bike and gloves next buy will be a jacket but still on the fence about the selling of te bike and a jacket is a big buy if im just gonna sell the bike. i am going to get my license and have a bike in the future if i dont keep this one though its been to much fun with the little that i have done
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 02:22 AM

Welcome and ride safe...
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Random Sample

Welcome

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 08:28 PM
FAsT BOYS

welcome. there are a few of us in salt lake and the surrounding area. you should go to slcc and take the msf course. once completed you only have to take the written to get your license.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Trust me, I'm a Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin
I'll trade you a green 05 636 for it

Welcome and be safe!

USMC: We put the "laughter" back in Slaughter.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga

post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 04:41 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'll trade you a green 05 636 for it

Welcome and be safe!
lol trade an 07 zx-10r for an 05 636? i might of had a stupid moment when i signed the loan. but im not completly of my rocker :laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
welcome. there are a few of us in salt lake and the surrounding area. you should go to slcc and take the msf course. once completed you only have to take the written to get your license.
sign up for the class at murray/taylorsvile high Oct 20th and 27th. just have to pay the fee and im registered

Last edited by minebymistake; 09-23-2007 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
welcome aboard!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode