Newbies New member introductions...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2008, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

help!

ok fathers day is sunday and my man has been wanting these bag things for his bike so i am shopping online and i have no clue what i am looking for !!! he has a 2007 honda cbr 1000rr i found this.... will it work? plz help!! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...214252&sr=1-83
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2008, 05:12 PM
FAsT BOYS

welcome. not sure if it will work i didnt see any applications listed.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:23 AM

Welcome

Check out with some of the forum vendors first and in case of doubt shoot them an email

http://www.motowheels.com/italian/my...%20%26%20Packs

http://www.indysuperbike.com/custome....php?cat=20504

If you still can't find it just google "saddle bags for 2007 cbr 1000"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2008, 10:18 AM
No Crying Allowed

Welcome to the site, most sport bikes don't run saddle bags... are you sure he doesn't want a tank bag? I would try to find out from his friends and we can find a nice one for you. Also how much do you want to spend?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 06-12-2008, 12:00 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
On a 1000RR I think you will have to get a tank bag not saddle bags..

Here is a Tank Bag

Saddle bags are mostly on Cruisers and Sport Cruisers like the Honda VFR.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
Old 06-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Advanced Member

welcome
JoeRocket makes some hip tank bags, but yeah , leave the saddle bags to the cruisers
if he really wants them then he may want a different bike too

Old 06-15-2008, 04:15 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Oh Yeah!!! Welcome Aboard!!!!

Old 06-17-2008, 08:25 AM Thread Starter

ok well good thing i didn't order those saddle bags haha he would have laughed but i am looking now to get him a tank bag he wants to ride his bike to work so he needs something that will hold a good bit i wont lie we do take trips to the beach ( i get tired of having a heavy backpack on) so it's for me to hehe if you guys have any suggestions it would be appreciated Thanks! I don't really care about the price i just would like something that he would be like Wow you did good, something that he will be able to keep for a long time and preferably something that looks nice on his bike

oh and thanks for welcoming me that was nice
Old 06-17-2008, 01:47 PM
No Crying Allowed

cool, we will post up some ideas of very nice bags for you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
Old 06-17-2008, 08:38 PM
doomsday machine

I have a Nelson Rigg MG-950 magnetic tank bag and I really like it. It's a medium-sided bag that's expandable, and it came with a clear map pouch for the top, a shoulder carrying strap to take it with you, and a rain cover. I can fit quite a bit of stuff in there. I don't think they make this particular model anymore, but the CL-600 they make now (pic below) looks like it's pretty much the same thing.

The CL-600's look like they're going about in the $60-$70 range.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CL-600.jpg (14.9 KB, 53 views)
Old 07-12-2008, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

maybe a dumb question but does a magnetic bag work for his bike?

also does anyone know any sites that i could find a decent looking womens leather jacket? everything i see that i like is mesh!!

Thanks for that pic i will probably order that one because it is pretty big, we are planning a trip to new york and I"M NOT CARRYING A DAMN BACK PACK, last trip my back killed me on the way home
Old 07-12-2008, 12:04 PM
No Crying Allowed

No that bike doesn't have a metal tank

there are others that strap on though...

|
|
|
|
Old 07-12-2008, 12:10 PM
I dont inhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
No that bike doesn't have a metal tank

there are others that strap on though...

you would know about things that strap on

Old 07-12-2008, 12:11 PM
No Crying Allowed

I thought someone might go there

|
|
|
|
Old 07-12-2008, 12:26 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...cessories.aspx

here is a bunch of them

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
Old 07-13-2008, 06:18 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys. I liked that site. Still can't find a jacket though The only thing i found even close to being my style was the womens Icon GoGo jacket in black there helmets that match it suck tho they look to me like it has a flat face
Old 07-13-2008, 09:47 AM
No Crying Allowed

Check out www.motowheels.com or our other site sponsor sportbiketrackgear they both have what you are looking for.

|
|
|
|
Old 07-13-2008, 02:36 PM Thread Starter

i want this jacket and can't find anywhere i can order it..... does anyone know were i could?

https://www.motoliberty.com/prod_detail.asp?Prod_ID=204

every place is out of stock

Last edited by shannon15227; 07-13-2008 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-13-2008, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

i decided to order this one instead in black
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...et-Jacket.aspx
Old 07-13-2008, 04:27 PM
I dont inhale

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon15227 View Post
i decided to order this one instead in black
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...et-Jacket.aspx
me likey

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in