Newbies New member introductions...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

Talking Aww Yeah, Another Newbie

What's up everyone! Your forum looked interesting so I thought I might introduce myself... I just started riding this year and have a '06 Ninja 500R, put over four thousand miles on it so far. Took the course, wear my gear, reading up on everything I can to improve my skills, completely obsessed with riding. That pretty much sums it up. If there's any other chicks out there that love the twisties lemme know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 04:13 PM

well thats nice and all but you didnt tell us where you are!
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 05:52 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
to the forum

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast

post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 07:16 AM

Welcome

Good to know you're completly obsessed with riding
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 09:11 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcomes, seems kind of quiet around here too..
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RydeJunkie View Post
Thanks for the welcomes, seems kind of quiet around here too..
See, had you put the emphasis that you're a chick in the first sentence of your intro, you would have had a couple dozen welcomes by now (leghumpers..... they're everywhere) But since we're mostly guys around here and our attention spans are short, most wont make it to the end to find that out. Thus the lack of posts.

Nah give it another day or so...Pretty loyal bunch of posters around here. They may not post every day, but they're always lurking. Best way to draw them out is with pics....trust me it works every time.

post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 09:55 AM
FAsT BOYS

welcome
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

Lmao! Well, can't say you're not honest! I actually wasn't going to mention gender at all just for that reason but figured what the hell. I had been posting on another forum for a few months (great people) but it's just about a ghost town now so I am hoping to find some real sportbike enthusiasts to bs with and maybe get some advice from when needed. I'm all about riding and do enjoy friendly banter but I'm not gonna be posting any pics of my ass or anything, not my style.

I'll be trading in my bike in the spring probably for the ZX6R (though I have considered the Gixxer) and have a little dream of hitting the track at least once, when I get comfortable on it of course. The guys that I ride with haven't had any formal training or education on the subject so I love to get real feedback from people who take it seriously.
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

Here's one for ya though if you want a good laugh.. This is me learning how to hang off, I'm sure you'll notice the unrotated hips and I'm still wondering what my elbow was trying to do way out there..lol.

Last edited by RydeJunkie; 07-18-2008 at 12:41 PM.
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Lmao! Well, can't say you're not honest! I actually wasn't going to mention gender at all just for that reason but figured what the hell. I had been posting on another forum for a few months (great people) but it's just about a ghost town now so I am hoping to find some real sportbike enthusiasts to bs with and maybe get some advice from when needed. I'm all about riding and do enjoy friendly banter but I'm not gonna be posting any pics of my ass or anything, not my style.

I'll be trading in my bike in the spring probably for the ZX6R (though I have considered the Gixxer) and have a little dream of hitting the track at least once, when I get comfortable on it of course. The guys that I ride with haven't had any formal training or education on the subject so I love to get real feedback from people who take it seriously.
You've came to the right palce then.

BTW thinking of getting a new ZX6R or an older model?
I don't know if you have tacks close to you, but if you have hitting the track (in a track day) is not that complicated. Just get the proper gear, book yourself on a local track day, take is easy at first and try to learn from more experienced track riders.
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Here's one for ya though if you want a good laugh.. This is me learning how to hang off, I'm sure you'll notice the unrotated hips and I'm still wondering what my elbow was trying to do way out there..lol.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...3333/Bike5.jpg
Nice.
But im' sure eveR1ast meant pics of you, not of your bike and helmet
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R View Post
BTW thinking of getting a new ZX6R or an older model?
I drool everytime I see the '08 but honestly I'm a tighwad so I know I'll be tempted to buy an older model if it has the right tag on it. Anything will be an improvement, though my little starter has treated me well. I just can't wait to ride an inline 4, it's going to be such a huge difference. A little test of my throttle control for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R View Post
Nice.
But im' sure eveR1ast meant pics of you, not of your bike and helmet
You think I don't know that..

lol...just messing with ya...
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 11:29 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...3333/Bike5.jpg
OHHHH, so that was YOU in the wannabe pics.... https://www.sportbikeforum.net/forum/...ad.php?t=27964

post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
I drool everytime I see the '08 but honestly I'm a tighwad so I know I'll be tempted to buy an older model if it has the right tag on it. Anything will be an improvement, though my little starter has treated me well. I just can't wait to ride an inline 4, it's going to be such a huge difference. A little test of my throttle control for sure.

You think I don't know that..

lol...just messing with ya...
I knew you knew

Now go and get that ZX6
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
OHHHH, so that was YOU in the wannabe pics.... https://www.sportbikeforum.net/forum/...ad.php?t=27964

That was my first thought
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

You guys are a trip, that's an awesome thread. Should have seen my first attempt (that was the second), had my upper body leaning against the bike, lol! It's all good though, takes time and practice. I've been told that spending less than a year on my 500 would be a squidly move though, so I'll be waiting until spring on that trade in. Unless I can get someone to steal it... j/k
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 01:04 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Welcome to SBF

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 05:18 PM
doomsday machine

post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 07:16 AM Thread Starter

Hey I don't mean to keep the thread going but I wanted ask what the angle is around here when it comes to dishin' out advice. I took a closer look around and it looks like you have a bunch of racers on here that are pretty hardcore riders. I'd be freaking stoaked to hang around and learn a little from people with some serious skills. Though I would also completely understand if giving advice is more of a bother and I don't want to waste anyones time for sure. I've poured an insane amount of time, energy and heart into my riding but serious advice is what has helped me to progress so quickly. This concludes my lame post..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode