Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
trueprotein

just ordered some more protein, bcaa's, and glutamine peptides through trueprotein.com

big thx for stone for helping me on what to choose. I've been out of it a while and forgot what some stuff did and what i should get for my goals.

btw i've known the guy that runs that site for a few years and he's a standup guy. highly recommend getting in touch w/ stone before you order and having him give you some tips

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
how much you pay? I payed 27.00 for 5lbs %100 Whey Gold Standard

Has 24grams of protien in each scoop and a bunch of other good crap
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 11:25 AM

Hell bound thats not bad thats about $6 a lb. Most retail whey proteins are a mix of concentrate and isolate which the one we had tested Bodybuilding.com's Pure Pro it was 95% concentrate. On trueprotein Concentrate is about $3-$4 per lb the more you buy the cheaper it is.

Corey just bought the highest grade whey protein manufactured. Its partially digested and its about 27g per serving I think.

$27 for 5lbs is a great deal from a retail shop but its expensive compared to bulk sellers.

Give trueprotein.com a shot next time they have about 40 flavors to choose from. and everytime you buy and use the discount code "STONE" they hook me up a little.

For every $300 I bring them I get 5lbs of protein.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

yah, i bought the good stuff. it's spendy, but you can go from low to high quality on trueprotein's site. the guy who runs it really knows his shit and has a GREAT reputation know all over online and he's a trainer. he won't risk his rep to screw you over. i don't trust most retail places. they have done tests on the protein bars and more and the consistency is horrible. what they say is in it often isn't in the doses they claim and nobody can do crap as it's not fda inspected anyway or anything...too easy to get screweed over

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 08:57 PM

Hellbound all whey protein is a byproduct of cheese manufacture. It is ALL bought from the same places. The more highly refined stuff is starting to come out of more specialized plants but its all bought off the cheese guys.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

there is tons of stuff out there that is banned, but we'd rather not discuss on it on here.

Because it was brought up though i'll chime in and i'm 101% sure stone will agree...

MANY of the "substances" out there aren't pure and can be unsafe
MOST users don't know the sides nor do they get their blood leves checked by a doctor
MOST don't know of pct (post cycle therapy) that needs to be done
If don't correclty i'm not 100% against it (this is my opinion), but most people don't know enough to be using many substances...

be careful and make for damn sure you're at least 21 before trying anything like those substances...okay lets not talk about these in public now, but if you will i'm sure me saying anything won't stop someone, so if YOU MUST then do it properly/safely and also see a doc

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 11:15 PM

Really big quick = really fat and bloated quick.

Muscle dont grow quick FACT.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 11:18 PM

"making" protein and manufacturing synthetic human hormones are slightly different processes.... You dont just extract the gethugefasterolone from the excess lactose lying around.. its slightly more involved lol.

Asking for banned substances = a quick ban
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
what is mestanolone?

Maybe someone with a speach impediment...ME STAN OLONE

sorry, I'll go now... :
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 11:19 PM

or someone that smells really bad LOL warp
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-11-2005, 04:07 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
:laugh :laugh :laugh

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode