Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

wearing a large sweatshirt

anyone else do this? I often wear a baggy Hanes type sweatshirt when working out. Sometimes I'll never take it off. You know, lots of dudes in there in cut-off stringy type stuff, trying to show out...

I'm not even close to being the biggest dude out there, but I still hide my stuff. Sometimes I'll take off the sweatshirt though....like BAM beotches... and you thought I was small?

haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 05:22 PM

Doesn't matter... I can still kick your arse...

:
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 05:41 PM
No Crying Allowed

:laugh :

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 05:44 PM

I can barely lift in a Tshirt I get soooo hot bleh maybe im wimpy.

I do have friends thats train in long sleeve stuff and know people that still train in full sweats when they are dieting...

BUT I dont let my clients do this because the body sweats for a reason.. to maintain optimal temperature. If you are in very cold weather and training yes you need to wear something that doesn't let the muscles get cold thus risking injury.

But in a gym where its 65-73F if you aren't taking LOOOOOONG rests the body should be able to breathe and cool itself as needed. If you overheat your output will dwindle.

I've also read a few studies that show the body tries to shift even more to carbohydrates for energy when excercising in hot weather. Not the best thing unless you are trying to hold onto your fat stores and starve the muscle.

If you want to stay covered get a Drifit Nike long sleeve shirt that breathes really well.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 05:46 PM

LOL I just read the BAM BEOTCHES part LOL thats funny!!!!
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

thanks mang. Good info! Maybe I just use the sweatshirt to marinate my muscles before taking it off...

post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 07:31 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

I wear long sleeve t-shirts in the winter, and t-shirts, tanks or wife-beaters in the summer.
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 10:15 PM

Fjorn do you go "BAM BITCHES!!" too?

Not a bad idea to get a little sweat going get nice and warm then go "BAM BITCHES!" I just think it will hamper your performance if you keep it on.

But in the end it all comes down to one thing.. do what YOU need to do to get the best workout. If you're most comfortable that way... go for it..
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 10:16 PM

I'd workout in a tanktop everyday if I could.. I unfortunatly got the sasquatch gene and am single right now so I can only coherce my ex gf into coming over to shave my back about once a month.
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
But in the end it all comes down to one thing.. do what YOU need to do to get the best workout. If you're most comfortable that way... go for it..
Cool, so today I should go workout in my European thong and fish net tank top?

post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 07:33 AM
No Crying Allowed

Don't forget to take some pics for Vale and Miller........... they would be pissed if they missed that.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Fjorn do you go "BAM BITCHES!!" too?

Would seem kinda funny to do that when I workout, being that I'm the only one working out at the time.

Quote:
I'd workout in a tanktop everyday if I could.. I unfortunatly got the sasquatch gene and am single right now so I can only coherce my ex gf into coming over to shave my back about once a month.
One of the joys of working out at home is that I don't have to worry about impressing anyone or grossing anyone out with the hair hanging out from my shirts.

Although, I get the wife to trim the hair on my back with clippers every three weeks when she cuts my hair.
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 11:47 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i workout in a tshirt, but a baggy one.

what pisses me off the worst is the damn underarmor shirts...guys in the gym could easily wear a tanktop and it's better...or a loose tshirt but the under armor is made to be tight so they say "this is how it is" rather then "i like showing off my little ass muscles"

buncha f'n kids i tell ya...that shit has a purpose like under football pads, etc...running...but lifting? get the fuck outa here...

post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 02:05 PM

Shorts and a tanktop everyday, No matter what the temp is!
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
i workout in a tshirt, but a baggy one.

what pisses me off the worst is the damn underarmor shirts...guys in the gym could easily wear a tanktop and it's better...or a loose tshirt but the under armor is made to be tight so they say "this is how it is" rather then "i like showing off my little ass muscles"

buncha f'n kids i tell ya...that shit has a purpose like under football pads, etc...running...but lifting? get the fuck outa here...
OMG im with you 100% on this.. Its funny 90% of the people that wear them have a gut that sticks out more than their chest. haha yeah those things bugged me big time. I will nEVER own one of those shirts. I have been looking at their compression tights though.. Dont know if I have the guts to train in them but underneath warm ups would be nice.
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 02:17 PM

I think gym fads are pretty amusing. I think (here at least) the underarmor craze is dying down finally but do you remember when EVERYONE had medical scrub pants to workout in? Here they were TOTALLY cool to lift in. so funny! Oh and then EVERYONE had a 1 gallon milk jug full of water! HAHA. I admit though I carry one with me nonstop the last 10 days into a show. and in highschool it was a cut off Tshirt.. Man I had like 50 shirts I totally wrecked by hacking the sleeves off.

THANK GOD the male unitard has ALMOST died out. Still a few dinosaurs now and then with the yellow unitard that gives them a nut camel toe.
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 02:30 PM

Ahh, the joys of working out at home.

I can do so in the buff if I wanted to. :
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 03:37 PM

now thats a mental picture I could have died happy without..

WOrking out naked... gross! too much straining and grunting and things showing themselves that shouldn't be seen!

I wouldn't mind workout without a shirt though. WHen I build a house I really would like having a workout room. At least a room to stretch and do cardio in..
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
the under armor shirts are still big in college. i own them but for wrestling. they rock for wrestling because they are snug, but you still retain full motion because of how flexible the shirts are. they have their uses, but lifting weights IS NOT one of them...i also love those shirts under my leathers. sweat goes away fast when i take the coat off or lower the one piece at a gas station or what not. they are good for some things, but wearing them to look cool=GAY

post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 03:51 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Corey you wrestle in college??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode