Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

Use

What is the recomended time I use Creatine before a work out?

and where can I get a product that has some good ol' n healthy ephedra?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 06:46 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Why do you need to use creatine and ephedra..

why are you trying to bulk up??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

because I am...

tell you the truth, I'm "training" a friend of mine and it seems like he's going to overpass me soon....it's embarassing when the student passes the teacher...

other than that I have hit a platue and I think the extra juice will provided enough humpf to get me going again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 07:12 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Creatine isn't meant to be taken like a fat burner. You're not even supposed to load it anymore. Just one teaspoon a day for the long haul will give you the desired effects you're after.

Fat burners are meant to be taken about 30 minutes prior to working out on an empty stomach.

However, before you go off and start using this stuff, be aware that not everyone responds to them and that supplements won't always boost you the way you're hoping for.

If you've hit a plateau, you need to reevaluate your current routine and how long you've been doing it (this is where training logs help out immensely!). More importantly, what does your diet and rest look like as well.

If you put shit in you, you're going to get shitty performance. Also, don't worry about if someone surpasses you. They might respond better to your routine better than you do. Or, they might be getting plenty of rest and eating right while you aren't.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

Im not worried about burning fat...

but your right about not eating correctly...something I dont do...but Im trying with all my might to stop....

do you ever get demoralized? thats whats happening to me
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 07:19 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Never. I know that I'm weaker than my competitors, so it pushes me that much further to want to succeed at working out.

Rather than falling into depression and looking for "easy solutions" you need to dig deep and find that inner fire to get you motivated.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 08:46 AM

I agree with Fjorn, dont load creatine and especially dont look to it for a boost when your foundation isn't let. I think creatine can help and I personally take it, one of the few supplements I take because its so cheap you may as well take it.
But without a solid diet, routine/rest schedule you'll just be dumping money down the drain..

If you're serious about it go through yoru kitchen and toss everything that is there just because it tastes good. Sweets, snacks, sauces that have a lot of calories (mayo) and stuff that you really can do without just chuck it. Fill all that space with some good food, lots of veggies, some good fish, steak, chicken, and get a good healthy cooking cook book.

To make gains muscle wise you need to eat more. and to eat more without fat accumulation you need to cut out the "bad" foods as much as humanly possible and you need to train HARD.

Hope this helps.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 02:46 PM

All Creatien does is help you retain water right? I dont take it because I dont like the look I get. I think it makes a person get a fake sense that they are getting bigger when in reality all you have done is gained water! Water = Slop! I go to http://bulknutrition.com

Last edited by 04stangman; 12-22-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode