Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

grass juice

super green formula. stone have you heard of this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair
super green formula. stone have you heard of this

Are you a...........................

WTF?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 07:51 PM
No Crying Allowed

I once knew a guy who grew his own wheat grass in his backyard, he used to keep some in the trunk of his car and eat it when he was away from home... lmao

His teeth were always green too....

He also made grass water or whatever out of it....

He was a nut thought also...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 10:05 PM

i went to market and bought this soda on lunch break. it was called Dry Soda Lemon Grass. it tasted like a mixture of a cow pasture and a barn. Dry Soda Lemon Grass = SH!T taste
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Lemon grass is used in a lot of Asian cooking, never heard of a soda brand before, until now.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-24-2005, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

theres a guy at work who was drinking this grass juice then had to run to poop. i just thought it was funny. hes a weight lifter so i thought id ask. it seems some will go to any lengths to
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i wonder what stone will say. that's seems weird! my dog eats grass but always pukes and get the shits...it can't be that good for you

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-24-2005, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

he might drink it too.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-24-2005, 08:42 PM

Wheat grass is one of those cleansing things... It tastes EXACTLY like a freshly mowed lawn smells. Good smell... bad taste... I dont remember it being a laxative though...
Cleansing is just like anything with the body though cant do it by shitting really fast. it takes time by going to organic, unprocessed foods.
and for bodybuilding... you're eating SOOO DAMN MUCH and Lifting a lot.. both of which are bringing in or producing A LOT of toxins in teh body... I really see it like shooting an elephant with a BB gun.

If he was REALLY worried about creating a toxic environment in the body he probably wouldn't be eating a lot of meat, wouldn't be forcing the muscles to rebuild themselves constantly, and wouldn't be competiting in bodybuilding and dehydrating the SHIT out of himself.

Last edited by STONE; 12-24-2005 at 08:46 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode