Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 05:11 PM Thread Starter

17hd

Have any of ya'll heard of the workout supplement 17HD or Superdrol? I need something to get me over the hump that im in! I tried M1T about 6 months ago..... and it rocked! However, its illegal now!

Last edited by 04stangman; 01-03-2006 at 05:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
Never heard of it, but if you havent been lifting dont just take this stuff. Start working out for a month or two then start taking it. You will make more gains this way
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbound
Never heard of it, but if you havent been lifting dont just take this stuff. Start working out for a month or two then start taking it. You will make more gains this way
I have been lifting, for 2 years. I lifted the first year, hit a hump so I used M1T, it got me over that hump. Now a year later, Im at hump again and I have tried to get over it and I cant seem to. I need some supplimental help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 07:35 PM
phil-osepher

I keep it simple. Creatine/Protein. I dont count calories, measure anything, and I drink beer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 07:38 PM Thread Starter

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Faster and Better

ill look it up tonight and get some info
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 07:43 AM

Guys... Before looking to some chemical or supplement to bump you over the edge you guys really should evaluate your whole program. Most people grow a lot the first year they train then your body starts to fight you BIG TIME. A few things what WILL get yhou over the hump.
1. Get a workout partner that is more dedicated than you... One that is on time everyday and works their ass off. You dont even need to like the person really but just get in there get the job done and go home.
2. Look at your nutrition routine... are you eating every 3 hours, or less, and eating what you need to be eating...
3. Are you taking your worthwhile supplements when you need to be? Vitamins, Minerals, Protein.
4. Are you getting enough sleep?
If you can say you do all of this day in and day out. Then start looking for a chemical advantage.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 10:42 AM
FAsT BOYS

like tiger tails stone
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
Guys... Before looking to some chemical or supplement to bump you over the edge you guys really should evaluate your whole program. Most people grow a lot the first year they train then your body starts to fight you BIG TIME. A few things what WILL get yhou over the hump.
1. Get a workout partner that is more dedicated than you... One that is on time everyday and works their ass off. You dont even need to like the person really but just get in there get the job done and go home.
2. Look at your nutrition routine... are you eating every 3 hours, or less, and eating what you need to be eating...
3. Are you taking your worthwhile supplements when you need to be? Vitamins, Minerals, Protein.
4. Are you getting enough sleep?
If you can say you do all of this day in and day out. Then start looking for a chemical advantage.
Stone, Well said. Half my problem is I dont eat like I should. The more I eat the More $$$$$ I spend. By the time I buy the basic suppliments and eat all that food I should Ive spent well over 300 a month! Im sure you know how that is. That hurts! As far as a partener....... none of these dead asses that work with me and Snair will get off their lazy asses. They all want to walk around and think thier tough. Thanx for all your imput. I respect and appreciate all of your knowledge.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 10:50 PM

Stang.. I hear ya man.. Its pathetic the amount of food that is needed to "convince" the body increased contractile tissue is warranted.

BUT.. for the guy that just wants to put on some size look solid and be healthy I think you can do it for very little increase in food. I mean Oatmeal is about $.10 per serving. Yams $.60 a lb. Chicken <$2.00lb, Rice 25lbs $9. Eggs 60 for $3.75. This stuff is much cheaper than the chips and cookies in fancy little boxes.

This right here is the hump that breaks more people than ANYTHING. It takes TIME and THOUGHT to eat... You ahve to think the night before what you need the next day. When you go shopping you dont always just restock. You have to go more often and look for deals.
I go 3x a week sometimes 4x and just go into the store and get a water then cruise by the Chicken/ turkey section.. I look for the yellow stickers Walmart puts on it when its on clearance. Turkey gets down to about $1.56 per lb. I love the stuff so I'll buy as much as I can fit in my and my parents freezer. WHich is usually ALL of it. 20-50lbs. Then I dont buy meat forever. and when I start getting low I start cruising again.
If you need a meat hook up though I can set you up with my guy. He's the meat manager at Reams. I buy all my flank Steak through him. 60lbs per case $215. A lot to spend on meat but flank is usually like $5.55 Rarely under $4.75 if you can even find it.

Oh and this week some Smith's and that reams are having chicken Breasts on sale for $1.29lb. Im eating everything frozen in my freezer right now so I can make some room.

The cheapest place you'll find protein ANYWHERE is trueprotein.com though they are great, yes a sponsor and I know I sound like a commercial, but you will be VERY impressed. I get everything in 2 days.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 10:53 PM

OMG Snair those are like cryptonite omg those are so good!!!! I haven't had one in over a year I bet.. After April im going on a binge though. I'll hold bets on how many boxes I can make it through.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Faster and Better

I eat right
I lift with and without a spotter. Theres always times where you dont.
I take my vitamins
I sleep enough

I just choose to take these supplements.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
one thing i know stone will agree w/ also. lets keep the illegal substance names OFF this forum and not talk about what we use to take, are taking, etc...unless it's legal.

also most of the prohormone stuff that is legal isn't worth a crap anymore. better off buying good quality meats imo...

i'll let stone chime in on the rest of this though.

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 06:41 AM
phil-osepher

Some guys also don't realize.....it is easier for some guys to put on muscle than others. Genetics I believe it's called.

I've never had a problem getting swoll off of minimum suppliments and a decent routine, while I know guys that kill themselves and look like they barely lift at all.

I work out hard, but am lazy. I don't want to watch everything I eat, don't want to be like the guy scribbling in a notebook after each set at the gym, and definitely don't want to worry about %'s of this and grams of that. I can see where it pays off for guys like Stone, who make money off of it. But for the normal joe who wants to look good and be strong, it doesn't have to be too complicated.

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
Some guys also don't realize.....it is easier for some guys to put on muscle than others. Genetics I believe it's called.

I've never had a problem getting swoll off of minimum suppliments and a decent routine, while I know guys that kill themselves and look like they barely lift at all.

I work out hard, but am lazy. I don't want to watch everything I eat, don't want to be like the guy scribbling in a notebook after each set at the gym, and definitely don't want to worry about %'s of this and grams of that. I can see where it pays off for guys like Stone, who make money off of it. But for the normal joe who wants to look good and be strong, it doesn't have to be too complicated.

Well said. For me its really not complicated just aggrivating. Naturally you can only do so much. After a year of only using protien, DHEA and Tribulus not much for me has changed, size or weight wise. Im 5'8 195-200 lbs with 16% body fat. I look in the mirror and get on the scale and it appears that nothing is changing, except my weight varies betweeen 195 and 200. That is what I call my "Hump". However my strenth has increased very very slowly over the last year. Im like Kneedragger, I hate watching what I eat. I eat good on my training days but on days off, I eat whatever I can find!

Last edited by 04stangman; 01-05-2006 at 04:30 PM.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77

You are very correct. I cant put much muscle on my chest and biceps. But my neck muscles and shoulder muscles are big. I been trying for over 5 years using nothing but vitamins and lifting. Im 6ft 200lbs. With the stuff im taking im noticing muscles getting bigger and stronger.
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 09:45 PM

Hellbound. Im not saying dont use them. I eat a lot of Glutamine, Silymarin, and Joint complex per day and I sometimes use creatine and ephedra! Im just trying to get the message out that if someone is stuck and is having a hard time progressing its 9 times out of 10 one of the fundamentals that is out of wack and they are wasting their money on that exotic horny weasel weed that boosts cellular volume 8 million percent when they should stop, take a breath and look at the basics.

Im not ANTI supplement... there are some good products out there. however... From my experience as a retail seller, various sponsorships, and Im currently consulting an up and coming company on their products... You'd be surprised if you knew the deceit that some people are capable of...

and yes there are some supplements that you might as well be eating snickers bars because at least then you'd be spared some of the chemicals and would enjoy it...
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-06-2006, 10:48 AM

the most important thing in attaining mass is nutrition. if you ain't eatin' you ain't growin' and thats the bottom line. no matter what you take legal/illegal you'll be spinning your wheels without good,quality grub and a steady dose of it every 2-3 hours,6-8 times daily. figure out what works for your body and stick to it-when you hit a plateau and you will, change your lifting routine. diff. body parts diff. days diff. exercises. plus this helps fight boredom at the gym. same thing every workout gets old after awhile. you get what you put into it-if you eat like shit you're gonna look like shit... my .02 time for me to eat
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006, 12:05 PM

exotic horny weasel weed...... hummmm
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006, 12:23 PM

Yeah you know the work out partner sure can push you over the hump. I spent 2 weeks with a more dedicated hard-core lifter in October. I made huge gains in such a short time it was great. I am on my own again though and I am slipping backwards with out the spotter. The trouble is I work out at 5:30am and I prefer a mom and pop gym, because I am all business in the gym, not looking for a date. No one even shows up in the weight room until 7ish by then I am close to hitting the showers. I am finding out that you can push so hard but you need a shove now and then.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode