Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
promise

in 1 mo a pic is coming of myself after working out. in 2 mo another pic. I will get shredded! no pop for 3 days now and eating 100% clean.

doing a push,legs,pull routine everyday for 2 weeks then i'll cut back to weekends off until i'm happy w/ my fat then going to a mon/wed/fri routine to bulk up!

thx to stone for all the help.

green tea everyday, xenadrine, cla, and vitamins! should be good to go. gonna do this 100% clean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 07:39 PM

Good luck. Come to Salt lake, I need a good weight lifting partner!
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 07:40 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I'm counting the hours... :

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 07:54 PM

Likewise awaiting..... Good luck corey.
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

oh yah, i'm gonna stick to it this time! i hate where i'm at right now. embarassed w/ my shirt off for the first time in my life. I won't stay like this....

post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 08:35 PM

In 1 mo I'll chop a pic... in 2 mo I'll chop another pic... :1poke

post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

in 1 mo i'll demote someone and ban them

j/k, not like i care

post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

wouldn't be the first time you chop me

post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
In 1 mo I'll chop a pic... in 2 mo I'll chop another pic... :1poke

Ha Ha HA :corn
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 09:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
wouldn't be the first time you chop me
Or the last..... lmao

Good Luck Corey..... takes a lot of will power.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 09:54 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Good luck Corey!

I'm still trying to cut all the roots from my ass to the couch!

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 09:55 PM

We can speed this up a little.... I have some pics of Corey I think everyone would enjoy.....
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 09:56 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
We can speed this up a little.... I have some pics of Corey I think everyone would enjoy.....
Do it! Post them!

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

wanna see mutually assured destruction stone hehe

post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 11:14 PM
No Crying Allowed

I think Stone owes Corey one anyway.... he he :1poke

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

did my 3 day workout plan (push, legs, pull) and now taking the weekend off and will hit it again on mon/tue/wed

no pop for the week either...taking my protein also...so far things going well. just lacking energy w/o the pop...but my body will adjust

post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 05:54 AM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
did my 3 day workout plan (push, legs, pull) and now taking the weekend off and will hit it again on mon/tue/wed

no pop for the week either...taking my protein also...so far things going well. just lacking energy w/o the pop...but my body will adjust
good on ya for the routine! I was feeling like a fat slob for eating so much over the holidays as well...

about 3 months ago I made the switch to diet drinks. 0 calories, 0 sugar etc... Yea, there is probably some other stuff in there that can kill you but these days everything gives you cancer. My point is, you still get the caffeine fix with no bad stuff...

post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 08:45 AM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
these days everything gives you cancer
motomummy is a known carcinogen

good stuff corey... i've been kicking my ass recently, and i reached my goal weight of 175lb on my birthday

can't wait to move back closer to my friends and start hitting the weights hard again... but this is the lowest body fat % i've had for a long, long time

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i get caffein from gree tea, that's 100% good for you.

I also take xenadrine. You can get it almost anywhere (gnc, wal mart) and it is loaded with caffein.

i eat oatmeal every morning. meats every few hours. I take a protein shake a day or maybe 2 if i lift that day. I also take cla, vitamins, bcaa's, and glutamine

post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-08-2006, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

well today i have a full 2 pack as my tops abs are poking through and the line going down the center has started. alot of that has to do w/ not being bloated from pop and water weight and such, but things are going great!

huge thanks to stone for helping me get started and this thread to keep me motivated!

At almost 27 it's getting a lot harder to do this, but when i'm owning the gym this second semester at 27yrs old it's all gonna be worth it!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode