Workout Section Rules
I really love this forum and I hope I'm helping some of you out. I do work with a very large scope of athletes, although I've never worked with high level motorsports enthusiasts I do think that some basic exercise and nutrition advice an increase your ability to ride.
However this forum will not become a hardcore meat head hang out.. A few rules.
1. No one has bad ideas. I am just as guilty as anyone else at this. There are many ways to workout and achieve physical fitness. Listen to everyone's point of view and then state the problems you have politely and state why.. Do not simply flame someone.
2. If you cant buy it at GNC it will not be discussed here via the board or PM thats what Email is for. No reason to jeopardize Motomummy or any of its members. YOu will get 1 warning and then you're banned, for life.
3. There are no stupid questions. Ask anything. If its embarrassing PM me or anyone you want to ask. Unfortunatly the human body isn't always pleasant. and trust me I've heard it all so you wont fluster me.
4. Have fun, I look forward to assisting and hearing everyones Ideas.
5. Asian women are the sexiest. Even ask Lena.