Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Too Much Water?

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. 2 days ago I decided that I wanted to increase my water intake, because it's the "good thing to do." My goal is 1 gallon per day, which I've been sticking to. I'm still lifting at lunch, and not really on any suppliments but the standard creatine. The crazy part is (and this is no lie) I'm probably pissing at least 15 times per day. Its getting really annoying. It seems like I'm always getting up to piss, sometimes only a few minutes apart.
I know tons of water is supposed to help you not retain water, and its healthy but if it is this inconvenient I don't know if I'll continue at this rate. I will say that it has somewhat helped to curb my appetite, but I wasn't really worried about that. I'd type more but I have to go pee….:storm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 02:46 PM
No Crying Allowed

You need to sweat more.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 02:57 PM

after awhile your body should "regulate" and put it in the proper areas...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 08:37 PM

I did this years ago and dropped fifty pounds of fat. First back down to a half gal. as your goal. The go up a cup a day. Also no or very little caffine it onlt makes it worse. I drinl at least a gallon a day and pee maybe 6-8 times. Little known fact. 95% of Americans are dehydrated most of the time
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 09:16 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Just don't go too far

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2006, 09:28 PM

Good link Rinn
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 07:34 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
you could ask a man if he wants to swap bladders with you for a while

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 07:51 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
The older I get, the more I realize the need to pee more regularly. I used to hold it if I was busy or whatever. But I am very aware of my Prostate, don't want to upset it too much. It could cause problems later on. I drink alot of water, and I pee alot too. Can't seem to go more than about 2hrs even if I hold it. Gotta get up at least once during the nite, and I stop taking in fluids usualy by 7pm.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 01:26 AM

Drinking a gallon a day if you're training is doable and yes when you increase water dramatically you'll be peeing a lot and 15 times a day isn't really that much.
As yoked up said you'll get used to it and you'll get onto a regular pee pattern but 15 times a day.. you're probalby awake what... about 16+ hours.. 1x every hour thats not doable?.

Dont worry about water intoxication or death. The guys that died from too much water didn't really die from too much water they died from lack of electrolytes. I think most of the reports were marines in basic training drinking a TON in the heat without any electrolyte replenishment.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 06:21 PM

Well, at least you dont have to worry about stones. Peeing ia a good thing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode