Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 10:51 PM Thread Starter

Need input on training software. Newbs, advanced ANYONE

Ok so i'm writing a computer program that lets you put in which bodyparts you want to train. then you can choose from 3 goals: Definition, Hypertrophy or Power. For example if you choose you want to work legs and you check definition you'll be doing a lot of metabolism boosting (death) exercises like shutting runs, long distance lunges, rest pause style squats things that really get your heart rate UP while you're working. Or if you choose power you'll be doing a lot less volume and lower reps with a good rest inbetween.

I really need some input from anyone and everyone what would you like to see if you had a program like this. I'll post up a beta version when I get it doing more than it is now and you guys can break it for me.

THis isn't going to be a long term fitness planner you just punch in what you want to do that day and then it will spit out a workout. I'm also thinking of having it recommend a pre and post workout meal but we'll get to that when its ready.

Right now I just have two pictures a backpicture of a woman (super hot lenda murray tastefully nude) and a front picture of flex wheeler (probably a freak by most people standards but not an ugly brick of muscle, very beautiful physique). Then you can click on the muscles you want to work and it will highlight them and print show a little summary in a list box off to the side so you know what you've selected.

so give it to me. This isn't for a grade its just for fun but I'd like it to be totally functional I'm going to set it so that its actual workouts I've done for myself and clients so Its not going to be a joke like do 10 pushups then stretch a little and you're done. I really want to use it.

I'm really stoked about it I have a lot of ideas I'm going to have big lifts like Squats, Deadlifts and other really nasty exercises on a really small scale of numbers and then the more regular less stressfull exercises on a biggers scale so when the machine generates a random number the nasty things should pop up every 10-14 days which is about perfect and then the more chill exercises pop up much more often.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode