Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 07:27 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

daily, what did you eat

since a few of us are working on getting in shape and obviously diet is a big part of it. I thought of starting a thread that lists when and what you eat each day. This way we all might be able to give people ideas and get ideas. I'm going to include the time and what i ate on mine and if people like the idea ill just update each post through the day.

9:30 serving of real oatmeal with 1 spoon of natural peanut butter + 1 small handful of mixed nuts, 12 oz of water

12:30 1 medium skinless chicken breast sautéed with yellow, green, red, jalapeño peppers, onions, and 2 tables spoons of olive oil, 12 oz water

3:30-4:30 gym chest, tricpeps and abs

4 cycles of HIIT , my god I forgot how bad this hurts

1 liter of water

5:30 small octopus salad and 1 grapefruit, 12oz of water

7:30 peanut butter sandwich ( 12 grain bread and natural pb) , nectarine, 12 oz h2o

9:30 4oz 28 gram protein shake mixed with 2% milk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by vcyclenut; 08-13-2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
0900 starbucks cafe' mocha; 1200 KATUSA, shrimp fried rice & Man-doo; 1730 Subway 6 inch on wheat turkey breast. ran 6 mile s today too. 40 mins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 02:40 PM

09:00 Cereal

12:00 4 slices of dark bread with smoked ham

18:00 100 grams of chicken/turkey with rice

22:00 1 apple, 150 grams of strawberries, 200 grams of skimmed yoghurt

Repeat

Except of course when I'm on holiday !

9:00 AM Beer

10:00 AM Beer

12:00 AM Beer

02:00 PM Beer

04:00 PM Beer

06:00 PM Beer

08:00 PM Beer

10:00 PM Beer

02:00 AM Beer

Do you detect a pattern ?

Last edited by Belgium; 08-13-2007 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 02:46 PM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
Breakfast: 2 eggs (scrambled or fried.. doesn't really matter) Don't add anything. Lots of fruit.

Lunch: Veggie salad w/ Olive Oil and Vinegar.

Dinner: Healthy (Chicken, Steak, Pasta, Brown Rice, + Veggies)

It's not a huge issue to eat on a strict menu. Dinner is especially crucial... eat hours before sleeping so that you have time to burn a few calories. I actually have my largest meal at dinner (at 6pm) and I look forward to it all day, though I keep it very healthy.

My wife and I are very healthy minded people.. This does well for us. Also we do organic when possible..

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1stunner View Post
0900 starbucks cafe' mocha; 1200 KATUSA, shrimp fried rice & Man-doo; 1730 Subway 6 inch on wheat turkey breast. ran 6 mile s today too. 40 mins.
I can out run you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post

Except of course when I'm on holiday !

9:00 AM Beer

10:00 AM Beer

02:00 PM Beer

04:00 PM Beer

06:00 PM Beer

08:00 PM Beer

10:00 PM Beer

02:00 AM Beer

Do you detect a pattern ?

Okay, so obviously everyone here knows that I do the same

Last edited by walker; 08-14-2007 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Healthy eating??? What is that??

Give me a Steak and Ben & Jerry ice cream to complete a perfect meal.

post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2007, 09:11 PM
No Crying Allowed

hmmmmmmm

6:30am Venti Mocha Frapachino - hold the whip cream
12:30pm Two hot dogs, potato salad & a large glass of milk
3:15pm vitamin water - cause I like the taste, not because it's good for me.
7:30pm Two pieces of chicken, potato salad, bread and large glass of milk
8:00pm Hershey's chocolate with almonds bar.
10:00pm Big bowl of Vanilla Ice cream with lot's of chocolate syrup.

That's about normal for me.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 06:29 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
hmmmmmmm

6:30am Venti Mocha Frapachino - hold the whip cream
12:30pm Two hot dogs, potato salad & a large glass of milk
3:15pm vitamin water - cause I like the taste, not because it's good for me.
7:30pm Two pieces of chicken, potato salad, bread and large glass of milk
8:00pm Hershey's chocolate with almonds bar.
10:00pm Big bowl of Vanilla Ice cream with lot's of chocolate syrup.

That's about normal for me.....
You know where your heading bro....

FAT BASTARD

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 07:21 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
You know where your heading bro....

FAT BASTARD

I'm a sexy man

Just get on the Subway diet it worked for FB

post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 07:45 AM
No Crying Allowed

that pic is gross.....

btw I'm 6' 197lbs....

p.s. I left out the Mocha in the afternoon so I didn't get too much crap...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

8:45- 10:00 gym back, biceps, and abs
4 cycles of hiit
1 liter of h2o

10:45 2 egg omelet with red/yellow/green/ jalapeño peppers, onions, & mushrooms
12 oz of h20

1:15 black bean a turkey stew with mushrooms, olives, and banana peppers

3:00 a handfull of cherries and a small handful of raw mixed nuts

5:30 8 oz of steak ( I only eat red meat about once a month , damn it was good) , steamed fresh broccoli and mushrooms

7:00-9:30 4 beers, oops

side note i was going to go for a ride take some pics of the whole bike with the gulf in the background its already 95 degrees with storm clouds brewing, fuk its a hot summer
guess ill sit at home and play motogp on x box, school brake is sooooo nice

Last edited by vcyclenut; 08-14-2007 at 07:44 PM.
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 09:16 AM
No Crying Allowed

No worky? shit that much be nice.... lol

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

i work 3- 12 hour days a week

so when im not in school full time its nice

post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:03 AM
No Crying Allowed

awwwww I see... nice schedule.

Off to starbucks... brb

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

8:00 small hanfull of mixed nuts

8:30 -10:00 gym , shoulders, forearms, abs
30 boring ass minutes of low intensity cardio

10:15 50 gram protein shake

12:15 tuna fish sandwich on 12 grain bread
hand full of cherries

2:00 Kashi frozen meal ( pretty good actually with brown rice and shrimp)

3:30 half a peanut butter s/w , natural pb nd 12 grain bread

5:15 tuna and red beans

I am very hungry today must be from 3 days of hitting the weights hard

Last edited by vcyclenut; 08-15-2007 at 03:23 PM.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Alright, I took a step in the right direction....just got a Bowflex Extreme 2SE. Only Just got it set up so I havent even started a routine with it yet. But I know exercising is only half the battle, eating right is obviously important. How do I start eating right without starving. For real...I mean I dont weigh 300 lbs or anything but I like to eat and I end up pretty irritable when I'm hungry. How can I find a way to eat healthy without starving all the time? I know I need to cut out sugars, so that means soda and iced tea, which sucks because I try to avoid artificial sweeteners...they just dont agree with me. I just hate how bland everything is thats considered "healthy".

post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
You need to know how many calories your eating a day... Get a scale, measure them in grams and go from there. Eat 500 calories less a day. 7 days a week x -500 calories = -3500 calories which is 1 lb of fat loss a week. Thats without exercising.
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

Dj, the book that started me down the path to what i feel is the right way to loose weight is body for life

look how much I eat during the day, its quite a bit, but its spaced out every couple hours and its clean, meaning not a lot of processed carbs, no sugar added food. The trick is when you eat like this it ramps up your metabolism so you still burn fat plus as an added bonus you actually feel great and dont get the big drop in energy that most get after eating abig carb filled meal

for many cutting out sweetened drinks is the hardest part I only drink water, unsweet tea, and coffee with no sugar ohh and of coarse beer. You will also find that in a short period of time your taste buds will change and things that you thought were good before will taste very sweet. Plus when you dont drink soda for a while and then you do you can relly feel how crapy it makes you feel.

seriously though try the body for life book its ful of good info and on the dietary habits it promotes you never really are hungry

ohh and last thing start slow make it a lifestyle change not a diet, work the things into your daily routine dont just be like today is the day and try to change all the bad habits at once. I think this promotes eventually going back to your old ways all at once. If you work the stuff each part becomes a seperate habit and you will be less likely to give up all the new habits at once.

Last edited by vcyclenut; 08-15-2007 at 03:37 PM.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 03:38 PM
No Crying Allowed

I would tell you what I ate today, but I would get so much shit for it I'll keep it to myself...

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 03:43 PM
7c Forever

Taco Bell!!!
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 04:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

Morning:
Mocha

Lunch
2 corn dogs
Fries
Chili Cheese Burger
Diet Soda

Now
Then now another Mocha

Dinner: not sure yet...

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode