Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 11:19 PM Thread Starter

Pro Hormones

Any recommendations??? Looking for a supplement to help with muscle and body fat. Diet is pretty good but also little scared about acne and crap. So not trying to do anything too crazy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 01:23 AM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
if your trying to bulk ur going to gain body fat. If you try to do both at the same time you wont see a big gain. Choose one or the other. I'm a personal trainer, been lifting for 10 years, right now im bulkin so my intake in calories is about 5000+. You dont need supplements if you eat right.

As for burning body fat, thats when you cut down. In 2 months i went from 23 to 15% by cutting down my calorie intake, 40 mins of cardio (4x a week), and weight lifting 5-6 days a week. But im a work out fanatic soo....
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 07:03 AM Thread Starter

Thats crap. By me increasing muscle mass I am decreasing body fat. By me losing 20 lbs of fat I could gain maybe 10lbs of lean muscle. WHo knows. Thus, muscle weighing more than fat, I would be gaining mass.
I consume yeah maybe over 4000 calories a day. Too bad my genes dont allow me to be where I wanna be.
All I asked if anyone knew of a good supplement, and yes you can do both might take alittle longer. Not trying to get huge trying to lose roughly 30 lbs and be less than 14% bodyfat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 10:25 AM

+10 to hellbound, you need to choose one or the other. Its all about the diet. You can eat to loose body fat or you can eat to gain mass. Two entirely different programs. Sure you can gain alittle bit of strength when loosing body fat but not much due to the restricted calories. Unfortunately no supplement will work as well as proper dieting. If you're trying to shed fat try thermoshred from muscletech but watch out because it has alot of niacin in it or try lipo 6. Gaining mass try some sort of tribulus or Nexcare has a mass stack that works well. It helps free up your natural testosterone instead of injecting synthetics into your system.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 10:28 AM
I dont inhale

building muscle increases resting metaboic rate but it doesnt nec burn fat dependng on how you eat,

sure you can increase your muscle mass and lean down, but you wont get big unless you eat. Depends what body type you want athletic or body buider.

and by the way if you loose 20 lbs of fat and gain 10lbs of muscle you still lost 10 lbs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

I understand that losing fat is losing weight but the fact is that when you lose fat and replace it with muscle you are gaining mass because muscle weighs more and looks better than fat.
Someone recommended Menthal 1 or something like that. Havent heard anything about it. Have you guys
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Faster and Better

ok my words are crap. I just dont train body builders, people trying to loose weight, people for sport enhancements and all. My words are just wrong. You go on and eat your 4000 cals, take your hormones and dont ask for the truth.
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 06:25 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
hes callin you out HellBound!! J/K we all know you are the WIZARD !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-19-2007, 12:39 PM

legal gear.. prohormones.. gained 20lbs after one cycle.. Don't remember exactly what they are called methel 1 or methel P something like that... but after taking something like this you have to do a cycle of something to normal out your bodies production of test..
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 12:40 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzy View Post
Thats crap. By me increasing muscle mass I am decreasing body fat. By me losing 20 lbs of fat I could gain maybe 10lbs of lean muscle. WHo knows. Thus, muscle weighing more than fat, I would be gaining mass.
I consume yeah maybe over 4000 calories a day. Too bad my genes dont allow me to be where I wanna be.
All I asked if anyone knew of a good supplement, and yes you can do both might take alittle longer. Not trying to get huge trying to lose roughly 30 lbs and be less than 14% bodyfat
Huh? You can increase muscle mass and still have the same body fat. Losing fat has nothing to do with gaining muscle. As an example: if you were a 100lb person with 20% fat, you have 20 lbs of fat. If you gained 5 lbs of muscle mass you still may have the 20 lbs of fat but the % ratio of fat went down. Like wise you could lose fat and lower your % but not gain any muscle mass. Just because you lose fat it does not mean you gain muscle, the proportions just change...

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Ltony View Post
Huh? You can increase muscle mass and still have the same body fat. Losing fat has nothing to do with gaining muscle. As an example: if you were a 100lb person with 20% fat, you have 20 lbs of fat. If you gained 5 lbs of muscle mass you still may have the 20 lbs of fat but the % ratio of fat went down. Like wise you could lose fat and lower your % but not gain any muscle mass. Just because you lose fat it does not mean you gain muscle, the proportions just change...
i think what he was tryin to say is that the more muscle you have the faster your body will burn fat..
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 09:10 PM Thread Starter

You are correct I could gain muscle and not lose fat. The thing is that I will be burning fat a lot faster with more muscle then just trying to lose fat then gain muscle. I am not trying to piss anyone off I just like working out and dont feel like gaining muscle then trying to lose fat. Why not get ripped and lose the fat at the same time. I know that I am not going to get huge and that is not even what I want.

The next thing is with Methyal 1 after the cycle I have to get on some other stuff to not kill my body
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 02:34 PM
I dont inhale

like I asked earlier do you want an athletic or body builder build??

post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

I weigh 215lbs and want to be at 185lbs with about 10% body fat. I am right at 18%
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Faster and Better

u want to be athletic. How tall r you by the way?

you got 38.7 lbs of fat on you if ur 18%, also how were u tested? skin fold which is about +- 3% off, hydrostatic weighing?

See im 6ft, 15% body fat and currently weigh 205. I shot down from 23% in about a month and half by doing lots of cardio, weight training, and eating right. Didnt take any supplements. Im currently in my phase to bulk, setting myself up for next spring, i just put on about 4lbs in the last 2 weeks on the high calorie diet, size has increased.

Its easy to cut down man. I went from 210 to 190 by diet. You dont need any bs hormones
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 11:08 PM Thread Starter

i am 6'2. I know that I dont need the bs supps but man it is so hard to get back to where I was before. i feel like if i use this stuff for maybe 6 weeks I can get to where I use to be and just maintain
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzy View Post
i am 6'2. I know that I dont need the bs supps but man it is so hard to get back to where I was before. i feel like if i use this stuff for maybe 6 weeks I can get to where I use to be and just maintain

Do alot of core and stability and you should be able to cut weight down to ur goal. Best way to cut down weight is watch ur nutrition closely and do full body work outs. Reason why you do this is, to get the larger muscles in your body going (chest, lats, quads, hams, abdominals, etc) this gets ur heart going which then puts more blood into your muscles. Then burns more cals.
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

This is what I do now. 1. Chest 2. back 3. Legs 4. Shoulders and Traps 5. arms 6. rest. 20-30 mins of cardio everyday or I am playing ball. In the gym no more than 1hr 15mins
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Faster and Better

if ur cutting down, you should be doing 30-45 mins of cardio. Takes ur body 15-20 mins to warm up before it burns fat. Main focus in cutting weight should consist of multimovement work out... such as squat with a shoulder press, or bench press on stability ball holding ur hips up, abs tight. This will cut you down quickly. Just do more multimovement exercises. Focus on chest, lats, abdominals, quads, ham, glute since they are major muscles that need more blood pumped to them, the smaller muscles will be hit through the workout
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

Well, I decided to try the methyl 1. Will be starting it today. Will keep everyone posted on how it is going

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode