Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-25-2007, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Energy

Well, trying to get back into the swing of things. I have been able to lift pretty heavy but I just cant to seem to push myself. Its like I have no energy at all. I am pumped to go to the gym but when I get there its gone.
Any suggestions or ideas???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 02:23 AM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
carbs=Energy

If you want supp: No-explode gets the job done
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 11:10 AM

N.O. Xplode is the answer.

I Farking love that stuff. I take 2 scoops on an empty stomach in the morning before a lifting session. Very focused, intense workouts. I love it

Downsides: has quite a bit of caffeine in it, so water consumption is key
I believe it made me have really weird intense dreams, nightmares kind of

bottom line: that shit rules
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBrianZX6R View Post
N.O. Xplode is the answer.

I Farking love that stuff. I take 2 scoops on an empty stomach in the morning before a lifting session. Very focused, intense workouts. I love it

Downsides: has quite a bit of caffeine in it, so water consumption is key
I believe it made me have really weird intense dreams, nightmares kind of

bottom line: that shit rules
I never had nightmares but that stuff is top of the line. Buy it from massnutrition. Right now its 30 bucks. Sometimes you can get it on sale for 25. Good tasting as well. I cant stop pacing around when im on that stuff
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
I never had nightmares but that stuff is top of the line. Buy it from massnutrition. Right now its 30 bucks. Sometimes you can get it on sale for 25. Good tasting as well. I cant stop pacing around when im on that stuff
So you take this stuff even on the days you dont work out in the morning or when do you take it?

Quote:
Whats the best flavor, they seem to have a decent selection, whats your guys' preference?

Last edited by silversv1k; 09-28-2007 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 03:01 AM
Faster and Better

I take it every day for about 4-6 weeks for a cycle then take time off of it. I take it once a day before a workout on an empty stomach, also taking nitrix and cell mass with it. I took 9 pills of nitrix and cell mass for recovery. All made by the same company, work really well together.

I tried grape and punch, both were good but grape tasted way better in my opinion.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 03:05 AM

Quote:
I take it every day for about 4-6 weeks for a cycle then take time off of it. I take it once a day before a workout on an empty stomach, also taking nitrix and cell mass with it. I took 9 pills of nitrix and cell mass for recovery. All made by the same company, work really well together.

I tried grape and punch, both were good but grape tasted way better in my opinion.
What do you mean you took 9 pills of nitrix and cell mass for recovery? Do you take this pills every day and at the same time as you do the n.o. xplode? Do you still use the n.o. xplode on your non workout days?
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 03:15 AM
Faster and Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversv1k View Post
What do you mean you took 9 pills of nitrix and cell mass for recovery? Do you take this pills every day and at the same time as you do the n.o. xplode? Do you still use the n.o. xplode on your non workout days?
I used 3 supps made by bsn (no-explode, cell mass, and nitrix) No-explode is pre-workout, normally 30mins to an hr before workout. Cell mass is for after workout. Nitrix is taken throughout the day.

Yes you take no-explode on non workout days.

Also i sent you like 6 private messages, my post were too long, so i had to break them down
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

No explode didnt really like the stuff. No shotgun is unbelievable. Also took supercharge which is cheap and works like a champ.
My problem with all that stuff is that I work out at nite and cant take that stuff will never sleep
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2007, 05:24 PM
phil-osepher

you dont need that crap

I agree the energy boosts are great, but try going without and see what happens!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 08:01 AM Thread Starter

Thanks, will see. Keep u guys posted if I get bck into it
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2007, 09:58 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
I listen to to some heavy rock.. does the trick for me
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 05:39 AM

NO explode is a good supplement but the only ingredient giving you energy in it is caffiene. Lack of energy is one of the main symptoms of dehydration. Make sure you're getting enough water throughout the day before your workout. If you are thirsty while you workout you didn't drink enough throughout the day. you should just wnat to sip water while you're working out. Once you get this covered and make sure you dont have any major nutritional gaps that are causing you to be tired (very likely) then get an ipod nano or the like and liek walker said jam some tunes. I like a little prodigy, metallica, eminem, dr. dre. and some techno (yeah yeah shut up) but any music that gets you moving is perfect.
AND its important to remember no one feels fantastic day in and day out. there will always be days you drag ass. This is when its really nice to have a workout partner becuase chances are when you feel like ass he feels fantastic.. (as irritating as that is it gets the workout done)
Also try warming up on some cardio maybe some bike for about 5 minutes then some light stretching to get blood moving. it really works well.

THEN start to look for supplement support. NO Explode is a decent supp but I wouldn't put it near the top of a supplement regimine. If you're dragging ass one day and just need a shot of energy get a redline, i'm surprised these are still legal. They will light you up. Maybe take .5 bottles the first time just to be on the safe side. overdoing the stimulants is a very very bad feeling when you workout.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 07:30 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
would this NO explode be good for taking right before a Physical fitness test? or a bad idea? gotta do 20 pulllups, 100 crunches in 2 mins, and run 3 miles....

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-31-2007, 10:29 PM

I dont think it would really help strength THAT much. I'd just say getting a big jolt of caffiene would be the best thing. a smallish meal always helps me out strength and stamina wise.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode