Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Lifestyle of a 20 year old

Whats up guys. Ive been reading in this forum all morning about getting in fit and eating properly. TO be honest its hard to eat properly at 20 years old. Im always on the road. Id love to eat the correct fish and proteins but It seems like I never have time and I just grab something quick at some grease hut.

Does anyone have some tip of what kind of food I can eat that wont take much time to make? Is canned tuna good?

Also, any vitamins that I sould look into getting? My dad keeps the shelf stock with Flax seed oil.

Ive just recently noticed ive been getting a little belly on me. Im not sure what its from but im not liking it at all. Im about 6'1 around 175lbs. Back when I was in Fire Standard I was definitely in shape but after school got out I got the lazies.

Basically just looking for some input that would help with my type of lifestyle. Just trying to squeeze fitness in with school, work, etc. Ok im done rambling!

Regards,
Sean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 09:41 AM
FAsT BOYS

you can keep it simple. i know when stone and i used to ride on the street he would pull out a container with chicken breast or steak and asparagus and eat that.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 12:38 PM
phil-osepher

dude......you are 20, who cares! When I was 20 I ate Burger king or McDonalds like twice a day, plus other junk food....still ran and worked out but had the smallest waist ever! Fat simply melted off of me, I was 20! 10 years later, this is no longer the case. I have to work twice as hard to lose 1/2 as much.

So, take advantage of it while you can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

True. i just feel like a pig lol. I probably eat the worst stuff possible. Id just mostly like to gain some more muscle and get tone, not bulky.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstrawsb View Post
True. i just feel like a pig lol. I probably eat the worst stuff possible. Id just mostly like to gain some more muscle and get tone, not bulky.
+1 its hard being on a college campus, all there is junk food, i hate it
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 06:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversv1k View Post
+1 its hard being on a college campus, all there is junk food, i hate it
See! Im glad im not the only one.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 11:25 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
You're 20 fuck when I was 20 I could eat drink like crazy and keep my 6pack and stay in pretty good shape... sad when you get to 27 it takes a lot more work.. :stone

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
You're 20 fuck when I was 20 I could eat drink like crazy and keep my 6pack and stay in pretty good shape... sad when you get to 27 it takes a lot more work.. :stone

Just wait till you get to 37 then

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 08:22 PM

even the grease joints will have "healthy alternatives"

like mickeyD's will have garden salads. ya not the most appetizing but it's healthier. *garden* salad, not their chicken or whatever meat they throw in cause coupled w/ the dressing, it's even worse than the burgers (larger portions).

stay as active as possible. play some ball and change it up to keep things interesting

as for supplements, just a mult like centrum or something is good enough, esp. if you're not eating right.

damn, i wish i were 20 again

AFM #282
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
Just becuase you're 20 doesn't mean you should eat shit. Yes even the greasy places have healthier food. tuna, chicken, salad's (little dressing), are all good choices. Starting now is the way to stay in shape...don't wait till you're older.

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-21-2008, 10:26 AM

when i was in college, i would always spend about 2 hours on sunday and cook a bunch of meals (lots of chicken and rice), and put them in the fridge for the next week. all stuff that could be eaten cold or quickly heated up. worked great. i still do it today to bring to work. it saves a lot of $$ too. and always make time to eat breakfast. best meal of the day for your body.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 07:39 AM
I dont inhale

if you buy frozen chicken breast and some frozen veggies you can make a healthy tasty meal in about 5 min

little olive oil some garlic salt and brown the chicken throw in the veggies and a couple min's later your good to go''

as far as eating out, dont drink soda with the meals, get unsweet tea or omg water

NO FRIES with that

every place has a grilled chicken sandwich no mayo or whatever sauce they want to put on it, yea its not the best food in the world but it sure is better then a supersized double cheeseburger meal with a 50oz coke.

being young if you work out you can get away with a lot in your diet. Hell even at 37 as long as I work out hard I dont have to eat perfect to stay trim

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 07:52 AM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcyclenut View Post
if you buy frozen chicken breast and some frozen veggies you can make a healthy tasty meal in about 5 min

little olive oil some garlic salt and brown the chicken throw in the veggies and a couple min's later your good to go''

as far as eating out, dont drink soda with the meals, get unsweet tea or omg water

NO FRIES with that

every place has a grilled chicken sandwich no mayo or whatever sauce they want to put on it, yea its not the best food in the world but it sure is better then a supersized double cheeseburger meal with a 50oz coke.

being young if you work out you can get away with a lot in your diet. Hell even at 37 as long as I work out hard I dont have to eat perfect to stay trim

Yea, I'm 30 and eat FAR from perfect....but work out all the time so who gives a sh*t? I see guys struggle with little shitty diets a rabbit would turn up their nose at, and they are still fat/overweight. Burn more than you put in, and you can't go wrong.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode