Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

New to supplements

I am looking into different protein and vitamin supplements to help me put on some muscle mass. Checking out some articles, doing the research. Anyone want to share their experiences? Got a sure fire product?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 05:18 PM
FAsT BOYS

Ask Phil, Kneedragger
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 06:33 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
WPI and a good multi-vitamin is an easy way to start

prejudices are what fools use for reason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 08:59 PM

NO Xplode (by BSN) is popular and gets pretty good results. I stacked that with cellmass (another creatine supplement by BSN) and got noticeably bigger in about 6 months.

I know a lot of guys using there products with good results (and they taste good too).
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-11-2008, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys! I had read about the NO Xplode. May give it a swing first...
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-14-2008, 07:59 AM
phil-osepher

Hellbound should have some good info too.

Honestly man, I used to be huge into suppliments...but I haven't used them in a few years. Still working out though, good shape in the gym and can run miles without issue. The key to achieving your results doesn't reside in the suppliments that you take, but the amount of effort you put into your program. Suppliments should just serve to polish a good product, they won't do the work to get you there. Put in the time, it will come.

I offered to help a guy workout recently who hadn't been in the gym for a few years, before our first workout he went and dropped like $200 at GNC. I asked him wtf he was even doing? Said he HAD to have this stuff. Not surprising to me, he lasted like a week. I'm sure all that crap is still sitting on his shelf somewhere...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-16-2008, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the advice! I have been working out on and off all my life. When I was younger I cared nothing for weight training and did cardio non stop. Jogging, bicycling, tennis, raqcetball, basketball, track, handball, anything that was non stop. I dabbled in the weight room but never got serious.

Now I am kinda homebound with my 3 year old and got into lifting sort of anew. I noticed good results right off but have put my mind into building mass, got to reading up on it and realized I really don't even get the protein a normal non working out person should have.

So I have researched alot (and will do alot more) but definitley want to add to what I am doing and make my last few months of work blossom!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode