Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

Lightbulb Its all on you ....

I FIND MYSELF GOING THROUGH "PHASES" WHERE ILL EAT LITTLE FOR A MONTH AND THEN ILL PIG OUT THE NEXT MONTH.... LOOSING WEIGHT ISNT EASY (DONT LET PEOPLE TELL YA OTHER WISE) IF YA PUT YOURSELF ON AN 800 CALORIE A DAY DIET YOU WILL LOOSE 2 LBS A WEEK...(ATLEAST FOR ME IT WAS THAT WAY).... ONCE YOU GET THROUGH 2 DAYS AND THEN THE 1ST WEEK THEN DIETING !!!IS EASIER!!! I CAN SAY THAT WITH TRUTH BEHIND THAT FOR ONE REASON..... YOU GO 2 DAYS-1ST WEEK WITH OUT STUFFING YOURSELF AND THAT MAKES YOUR STOMACH A TITCH SMALLER....... ONCE YOU MAKE IT THROUGH THAT TIME THEN EATING ALOT MAKES YOU MISERABLE.(YA ITS POSSIBLE TO DO THAT GUYS)

I TRY TO WALK 2.5 MILES (OR IN MY CASE) 2.4 MILES A NIGHT..... IVE BEEN TOLD THAT WALKING VS LIFTING WEIGHTS IS A DEBATE BETWEEN WHICH RASIES YOUR MATBILISM MORE...... WEIGHTS DOES WIN, NOT 100% SURE BUT IVE BEEN CONVINCED IT IS.....

IM A HEAVY KID, I DONT WANA START JOGGING TILL I LOOSE A FEW LBS SO I DONT DESTROY MY ANKLES..... I NEAT WAY TO START THE DAY OFF IS TO WALK A MILE IN THE MORNING......

I PREFER WALKING AFTER DINNER..HELPS ME SLEEP,BURN OFF DINNER, ALL THAT FUN STUFF.....

ONE THING THAT HELPS ME FIGHT HUNGER PAING IS CRACKERS!!!!! I LOVE CRACKERS NATURALLY, SO 10-20 CRACKERS AND A GLASS OF DIET SODA IS PERFECT FOR ME..........

THIS INFO MAY NOT BE FOR EVERYONE BUT IT WORKS FOR ME 98% OF THE TIME!!!!!!!!

Harley-Davidson: The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
I am 6'5" 180 lbs.

I can eat anything I wan't without gaining an ounce.

Just thought I'd throw that out their.

Sorry.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

Well ypu my friend are a ....

LUCKY MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harley-Davidson: The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:38 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I am 6'5" 180 lbs.

Sorry.
You forgot to state your age though.... lol

I was like this forever... when I hit about 37 or so I found it easier to gain weight.... I know control my weight through what I eat and how often I eat.... for example if I eat ice cream every night I will gain about 10 pounds lol if I stop I loose it. If I pig out and eat very well.... I can gain weight, where before I could never gain an ounce.

I'm 6' 1" and hoover around 190-200.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 06:45 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
I am 6'5" 180 lbs.

Sorry.
5'10" 170lbs I can do the same and still lose weight.

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
You forgot to state your age though.... lol

I was like this forever... when I hit about 37 or so I found it easier to gain weight.... I know control my weight through what I eat and how often I eat.... for example if I eat ice cream every night I will gain about 10 pounds lol if I stop I loose it. If I pig out and eat very well.... I can gain weight, where before I could never gain an ounce.

I'm 6' 1" and hoover around 190-200.
I'm going on 29, as that is not OLD, it's not exactly young either. Men typically stop growing in their early 20's, sometimes as late as 25. Then it's all growing in weight from their.

But if you saw my family you would understand too. My mom is 5'9" 120 lbs. My sister is about the same. I have a twin brother that is about 6' 1" and about 160. My Dad is 56 and also the same.

Also my grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins, etc are all skinny. I'm pretty sure it's just genetic. Extremely high metabolism that I don't think will leave me either.

Either that or I have an overactive Thyroid.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 06:41 AM
Advanced Member

im 6-4 and 205. 26 years old next week. i eat as much as possible, and cant seem to gain weight. i spend about 6 hours a week in the gym, and i eat a shit-ton of protein, but i seem to have stuck at 205 for a few months now...

if something doesnt happen ill have to buy some supplements but im trying to put another 15 pounds on naturally.

K7 GSXR 750 Track, 08 CBR 1KRR Street, 00 YZ250 Dirt
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 09:58 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Want great Cardio with low impact do laps in a pool

Also cut all soda, juice drinks, coffee, etc... out of your meal it will cut your calories down and water is way better for ya too.. Don't drink your calories save that for your food..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Want great Cardio with low impact do laps in a pool

Also cut all soda, juice drinks, coffee, etc... out of your meal it will cut your calories down and water is way better for ya too.. Don't drink your calories save that for your food..

True story right here.

Pop is such a big issue with weight problems. I've heard so many people say that they are on a diet, and then sit down with their plate of Veggies, and a salad. And a Big bottle of Mountain Dew.

Sometimes I think people forget that pop is 90% of their weight issue.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 07:42 PM
don't read this

Quote:
True story right here.

Pop is such a big issue with weight problems. I've heard so many people say that they are on a diet, and then sit down with their plate of Veggies, and a salad. And a Big bottle of Mountain Dew.

Sometimes I think people forget that pop is 90% of their weight issue.
Ya even diet soda and 0 Calorie soda should be cut out just leave it alone..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Ya even diet soda and 0 Calorie soda should be cut out just leave it alone..
Damn now that I think of it, I bet I drink 5 or 6 cans of Dew a day.

Just because you're skinny, doesn't mean you're healthy either.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 09:02 PM
don't read this

My girlfriend doesn't drink soda so basically when she started living with me I stopped buying it and only have it once in awhile when I am out for lunch.

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Squid Assassin

Damn, I feel old. I'm 37 and a huge fan of P90x. I'm 5'6" and at 185. For some of you guys that probably sounds morbidly obese, but I am not exactly a small frame guy. I have dropped almost 20 pounds and will shave another 10 before I level out. The cardio is great and it is a well-balanced workout. Definitely not cheap, but the best bang for the buck since I left the Corps... Ya'll are definitely right about the sodas. Too much sodium, just like beer... My biggest downfalll!

07 GSXR 1000

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode