Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
any idea stone?

http://www.designersupps.com/

stone check out melting point. new product suppose to smoke everything on the market. anabolicminds.com is going nuts over it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 03:18 PM

I hate to be a naysayer but products like these, if they work at all, may give you a small boost, like 2-3%. You have to remember these people arel ooking to make money and most of these marketers are notorious for taking studies out of context.

Honestly save your money and spend it on whole foods. If you want to be super strict buy organic food. The body is amazing and if you give it the right fuel most of the time it complies readily. Im dieting for a show right now im 247lbs and eating 3964 calories per day. Im eating every 2 hours. 3900 calories is not a few calories but My diet is free of dairy, sugar, and ANYTHING refined. My metabolism is going so fast right now I wake up leaner everyday. And im diong zero cardio. Just 90 mins 5x per week lifting.

If you really want to increae fat burning 1/2 gallon (10-12 servings) of green tea throughout your morning and early afternoon will do wonders.

the only secret to getting in shape is consistency. there is no magic pill or magic supplement. If you want to get huge you have to lift heavy and take massive amounts of food on a consistent basis. If you want to get lean you need to workout eat a clean diet regularly. Starving yourself will only sacrifice muscle and store fat.

The people spending the most money on supplements are the people not ready to put in the work. Corey I KNOW you bust your butt so dont shoot yourself in the foot by spending money on BS. Work hard and work hard consistently thats the ONLY secret.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

yah, i bought the xenadrine more to help me get off pop. no headaches this way. I will get some green tea though and get some of that each morning. I'll stay away from all the supps and just stick w/ the protein.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 04:19 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
yah, i bought the xenadrine more to help me get off pop. no headaches this way. I will get some green tea though and get some of that each morning. I'll stay away from all the supps and just stick w/ the protein.
what kind of protein?

j/k
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

ion exchange w/ vitamins

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 04:30 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
I hate to be a naysayer but products like these, if they work at all, may give you a small boost, like 2-3%. You have to remember these people arel ooking to make money and most of these marketers are notorious for taking studies out of context.

Honestly save your money and spend it on whole foods. If you want to be super strict buy organic food. The body is amazing and if you give it the right fuel most of the time it complies readily. Im dieting for a show right now im 247lbs and eating 3964 calories per day. Im eating every 2 hours. 3900 calories is not a few calories but My diet is free of dairy, sugar, and ANYTHING refined. My metabolism is going so fast right now I wake up leaner everyday. And im diong zero cardio. Just 90 mins 5x per week lifting.

If you really want to increae fat burning 1/2 gallon (10-12 servings) of green tea throughout your morning and early afternoon will do wonders.

the only secret to getting in shape is consistency. there is no magic pill or magic supplement. If you want to get huge you have to lift heavy and take massive amounts of food on a consistent basis. If you want to get lean you need to workout eat a clean diet regularly. Starving yourself will only sacrifice muscle and store fat.

The people spending the most money on supplements are the people not ready to put in the work. Corey I KNOW you bust your butt so dont shoot yourself in the foot by spending money on BS. Work hard and work hard consistently thats the ONLY secret.
hey stone you think the green tea will help me lean out?
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

www.trueprotein.com is where i buy mine

it's dante's protein. stone knows the guy/animal known as dante

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 05:02 PM

Quote:

I gotta agree wholeheartedly.
Not having been in good shape since the miltary days, it was amazing how just the physical effert required in my military job got me in shape.
and i came out of high school as a former fullback that did some serious weight lifting.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 06:42 PM

Snair,
ALL my competitive clients drink 1/2 gallon of green tea during the first half of their day. You will feel yourself warm up. It works really well. I HATE the taste but most people dont mind it. I mix it with some orange crystal light so I can get it down. Aside from helping you slim down it is LOADED with plyphenols which slow down aging and prevent cancer by neutralizing free radicals and other mutagens that are attacking your dna.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 06:45 PM

Yeah Trueprotein is a reputable source the owner is the ex editor of hardcore muscle the magazine. However remember that protein powder is a supplement, a 2nd best, to whole proteins. And if you get too itno protein powders you risk getting Candida and your gut will basically leak. Lots of HORRIBLE protein on teh market The stuff Corey is talking of is hard to beat. Very high quality and refined to pretty respectable standards.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 08:49 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Snair,
ALL my competitive clients drink 1/2 gallon of green tea during the first half of their day. You will feel yourself warm up. It works really well. I HATE the taste but most people dont mind it. I mix it with some orange crystal light so I can get it down. Aside from helping you slim down it is LOADED with plyphenols which slow down aging and prevent cancer by neutralizing free radicals and other mutagens that are attacking your dna.
i could use the slow down aging. today was my b day shit i m getting old
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

drink #2 of green tea gone, and it's only 11pm. i got 80 packs to go through...this better work stone. I'll probably get fatter on this and shit green for a month

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 11:37 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
drink #2 of green tea gone, and it's only 11pm. i got 80 packs to go through...this better work stone. I'll probably get fatter on this and shit green for a month
my wife made some for me this morning i hope it works too
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i bought the little bags, 40 bags of pure green tea (cafenated of course) and put a bag in a glass of cold water, wait a min and yum yum

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 04:22 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Snair,
stone, my wife has little packages of green tea ice tea mix is it the same or do i have to but a special green tea?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode