Workout / Rider Fitness Quiz the experts on general workout or rider fitness based questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 07:33 AM Thread Starter

Ephedra

Just bought some ephedra pills called cellucor D4. Anyone heard of them? They seem to work really good as far as extra enery and surppresing my appetite.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 11:31 AM

how much and were did you buy them?

Better for lifting weights?
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffSett
how much and were did you buy them?
For real! The stuff's been here in the US. I used to use Zenadrine and loved the stuff. I was pissed when they took it off the market cause that one baseball player OD on it. Where could someone else "obtain" some of that?? :corn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 01:28 PM

You bunch of crackwhores...
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
You bunch of crackwhores...
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 04:02 PM Thread Starter

Shit went back on the market about a month ago. I purchased mine at a supplement city here in CT.
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 04:27 PM Thread Starter

Here is the stuff I bought I paid $59.99. http://www.cellucor.com/untitled02/i...t_details&id=3 You can also find it on Ebay.
Here is some info about it coming back on the market From this site . http://www.ephedra.nu/

A federal judge has struck down the FDA ban on supplements containing ephedra. Earlier this natural weight-loss aid was linked to dozens of deaths by the Food and Drug Administration. Nutraceutical challenged the FDA's year-old ban and claimed that ephedra has been safely consumed for hundreds of years. For now it's too early to tell whether the product will be back in stores anytime soon.

Read here the article from the New York Times on April 14, 2005. The American press is definitely not predominantly positive, the media are emphasizing that only small amounts of ephedra will possibly be tolerated again in the US, and they do not cease to mention the dangers the (excessive) use of ephedra brings along.

UPDATE:
The US ban on ephedra has been lifted. Among other things the Court clarified that FDA must follow the 1994 Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) and cannot treat dietary supplements like drugs or medical devices. According to the Court low doses of ephedra do not prove to pose significant or unreasonable risk by a preponderance of the evidence. Companies like Nutraceutical are now allowed to resume selling whole herb ephedra products with less than 10 mg of naturally occuring ephedrine alkaloids per daily dose.
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 08:32 PM

Hes right a guy from park city where I live fought it and the UTah Supreme court overturned the ban.

Cellucore is really popular we dont carry it yet but we got a lot of people asking for it. Most ephedra stuff is pretty much the same. The ones I've noticed that hve a little more kick have yohimbe in them as well.
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i don't see ephedra in any of their products? ami missing it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 04:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
On the can that I bought they are calling it Ma Huang Extract . Which is epedrine. Take a look at this site http://www.bodyalivenutrition.com/pr...cor/d4main.htm
post #11 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaed
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
On the can that I bought they are calling it Ma Huang Extract . Which is epedrine. Take a look at this site http://www.bodyalivenutrition.com/pr...cor/d4main.htm
Under the supplement facts column, I see the Ephedrine Alkaloid, but under the General Information column, it says "Here's how D4 - Ephedra FREE works" Ephedra Free?? Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. Either way, I'll be getting some. I think I'll check and see if I can get it or something similar locally first to save shipping. But if not I'll get it online. When I used Zenadrine a few years ago, that shit worked Great! I'm glad to see it's available again.
post #12 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 12:55 PM Thread Starter

On the back of the can it says 10 MG of Ephedrine Alkaloids
post #13 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 09:24 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

I checked my local GNC today. They didn't know anything of the ban being lifted. Guess it be a while before it's mainstream again.

Supaed, that stuff still working good for you?? If I can't buy it local, I guess I'll order it online from the site you posted.
post #14 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 10:08 PM

post #15 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
Works for most pro athletes...who am I to argue.
post #16 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 12:47 AM

I looked into that D4 seems to be pretty good stuff. Our store was bought out by a bigger chain so I have access to a lot of new stuff. Look into the T7 to take along with the D4 sounds too good to be true. But I know the under the counter equivelant of these two are old trusties when it comes to losing fat.

But look around quick Cellucor is going to discontinue the D4 with ephedra due to insurance increases. So stock up! I'll see what my cost is on it and let you know if you want a bottle or two. The new store just ordered 5000 for the 6 utah stores here. so were pretty much set for a little bit.
post #17 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 01:05 AM

Damn what a wast of 50 bucks...........

I do whats called an ECA stack.....

you can get a drug called vasopro.......it has ephedra 12.5 mg/pil or 25mg pills and also contains a decongastant a bottle of fiddy for like 12 bucks.... thats the "E"

The "C" is any caffine pill usuall 250 mg

and the "A" is aspirin or whit willow bark......

I get a heller rush of energy I also stasck this with a thermogenic and Im good to go....Ive ben doing a lot more running and have already started to shed some LBS......

go here to Learn learn learn........http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=eca
post #18 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 01:40 AM
Ask the Chief

waaaaay too many cool smileys going on around here

post #19 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 04:50 AM Thread Starter

Ohh yeah, not sure if it's the pills or because I've been working out a little harder but I've dropped 4 lbs in a week 8) Plus the extra energy you get is a bonus .
post #20 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-17-2005, 08:17 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
I looked into that D4 seems to be pretty good stuff. Our store was bought out by a bigger chain so I have access to a lot of new stuff. Look into the T7 to take along with the D4 sounds too good to be true. But I know the under the counter equivelant of these two are old trusties when it comes to losing fat.

But look around quick Cellucor is going to discontinue the D4 with ephedra due to insurance increases. So stock up! I'll see what my cost is on it and let you know if you want a bottle or two. The new store just ordered 5000 for the 6 utah stores here. so were pretty much set for a little bit.
I'll definately take some if you guys have it in stock. Just let me know the cost and what you'd want for shipping if you don't mind getting it.

What's the T7 you were talking about? I'm not familiar with that one.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode