Other Rides Rides other than motorcycles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

R1LOVER'S 2003 Avalanche

Washed and Waxed the truck today, thought I would show all of you my hard work..... lol

2003 Avalanche
6" FabTech Lift
FabTech Front Shock Hoops
18x10 Weld Cheyene Wheels
13.5x34x18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
Fully loaded with all the goodies.. Sunroof, heated leather seats, Bose System, six cd changer, etc....

Next upgrade... Replace the Stock Bose system and add DVD player for the baby... he he (good excuse)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike_truck_car_tahoe_023__small__173.jpg (54.7 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg bike_truck_car_tahoe_022__small__705.jpg (49.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg bike_truck_car_tahoe_021__small__142.jpg (52.7 KB, 79 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike_truck_car_tahoe_026__small__635.jpg (58.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg bike_truck_car_tahoe_025__small__339.jpg (57.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg bike_truck_car_tahoe_024__small__673.jpg (55.9 KB, 75 views)

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike_truck_car_tahoe_031__small__211.jpg (52.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg bike_truck_car_tahoe_030__small__937.jpg (38.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg bike_truck_car_tahoe_027__small__150.jpg (59.0 KB, 73 views)

|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 04:44 PM

I love this truck, looks great

The Harley and Yamaha decals add character :corn
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsk5
I love this truck, looks great

The Harley and Yamaha decals add character :corn
Thanks Brad, A lot of hard work went into it as I did all the work myself too....

Ya, I get shit about having both of them on there, but oh well.. lol

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 04:55 PM
Wheatman

Awesome Truck Bro.....

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 05:02 PM

COOL!!!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 05:14 PM

How do you like the Nitto Terra Grapplers? How many miles you get out of them
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 06:09 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
If I didn't already like you I'd hate you! LOL Sweet man, I've liked the Avalanches since they came out. So where's the pics of the Vette?

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatman
Awesome Truck Bro.....

Thanks Bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsk5
How do you like the Nitto Terra Grapplers? How many miles you get out of them
I love them and will probably buy them again here real soon as I have 34,000 miles on them and if winter wasn't coming I could probably get another 7,000 or so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast
If I didn't already like you I'd hate you! LOL Sweet man, I've liked the Avalanches since they came out. So where's the pics of the Vette?
Thanks DJ, I took some of the vette too but it's a little dirty and I hate dirty cars...

I will start another one for the Car soon though....

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 11:00 PM

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-25-2005, 11:01 PM

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 01:59 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

Looks good.

One question though...

Avalanche
Corvette
R1
V-Rod

How do you have time (and money) for all of these with being married and having a newborn?
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
yah, you got some nice toys r1lover. i'm jealous

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

I chose to work on my career first and then a family second.... My career is in place and now it's time for the family...

I've been working for 18 years straight and never pass up an opportunity to make more money... I'm very motivated and that's what it takes...

There were many many times when all my friends are out playing/parting and I was working all weekend to get ahead......

10 years ago it was a different story... One major factor is your credit rating... Excellent credit = very low intrest when you use it.

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 11:21 AM

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 11:21 AM

Just playing man

Looks great, I love the license plate too.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 04:26 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
I chose to work on my career first and then a family second.... My career is in place and now it's time for the family...

I've been working for 18 years straight and never pass up an opportunity to make more money... I'm very motivated and that's what it takes...

There were many many times when all my friends are out playing/parting and I was working all weekend to get ahead......

10 years ago it was a different story... One major factor is your credit rating... Excellent credit = very low intrest when you use it.

Gotcha. We were at home as well, but it was taking care of :baby for years. Or was bustin' ass to try and make ends meet. Couldn't really afford to do anything, and in a way, still can't. We're still digging out from years of collected debt, but (hopefully) soon it'll be taken care. Only downside is that I'm about the only one who works, as my wife can only work limited part-time hours due to medical reasons.

Was just curious as to how you could afford all of that, as well as spend time with the family. Wasn't trying to hate, I'm just used to of seeing it from our perspective is all.

Although, when our son turns 18 we'll be 39.

If I didn't say it before, definately some nice toys ya got there.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 05:32 PM

Sweet toys. Looking good lover!! :
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER

Gotcha. We were at home as well, but it was taking care of :baby for years. Or was bustin' ass to try and make ends meet. Couldn't really afford to do anything, and in a way, still can't. We're still digging out from years of collected debt, but (hopefully) soon it'll be taken care. Only downside is that I'm about the only one who works, as my wife can only work limited part-time hours due to medical reasons.

Was just curious as to how you could afford all of that, as well as spend time with the family. Wasn't trying to hate, I'm just used to of seeing it from our perspective is all.

Although, when our son turns 18 we'll be 39.

If I didn't say it before, definately some nice toys ya got there.
I certainly understand your situation, I guess your gold is ahead of you waiting.... As you said you will be 39 and your son will be 18... When I'm 39 my Daughter will be 3 years old... I chose to wait for children and everyone does it at there own pace. I wish you and your family the best and hope things get easier on both of you....

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode