Other Rides Rides other than motorcycles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Dirt Rider :)

Talking Punto Update

Small rims and a exaust pipe :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0203.jpg (203.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0205.jpg (143.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0206.jpg (155.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0207.jpg (129.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0208.jpg (139.9 KB, 0 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 02:32 PM

:biga :biga :biga :biga

j/k looks fine
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-29-2006, 10:38 PM
7c Forever

che kurwa, what the hell have you done!

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 01:10 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Fix It Again Tony

Those are custom rims what did the stock one look like?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 02:05 AM Thread Starter

stock were black and not aluminum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5d_1.jpg (20.9 KB, 0 views)
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 02:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
che kurwa, what the hell have you done!
u don't like it??
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 04:20 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
A car but only smaller....

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 12:55 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
u don't like it??
not at all man. But you know how I feel about front wheel drive 4 cylinder hatchbacks.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 06:19 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
not at all man. But you know how I feel about front wheel drive 4 cylinder hatchbacks.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT....

Looks great Storm........... glad you are able to fit it up like you want bro...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 09-30-2006, 09:21 PM

Okay I officially like it, the subtle 46 stealthily added to the back hatch has won me. Next TURBO that biotch

post #11 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 02:26 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Okay I officially like it, the subtle 46 stealthily added to the back hatch has won me. Next TURBO that biotch
u read my mind man just need a good mechanic and the cash
post #12 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 11:44 AM
don't read this

install the turbo yourself... lot of HOW-TO's on the net.. my friends do all that to their Subaru WRX STi's and Eclipse

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #13 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 07:57 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
IF YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT....
it's cool, storm and I are pals, we rib each other about this stuff all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm
u read my mind man just need a good mechanic and the cash
I can help you pick out a turbo man, and like rinn said, they're not a huge deal to install, I wouldn't pay a mechanic to do it, if anything pay an enthusiast, as they'll charge less and do a better job. Most modern mechanics are "replacement artists" they remove one part and install one the same, when you get into modifications that are heavy like that, alot of them are off the beaten path and in deep trouble. I'm sure there's forums that'll have some directions for installing a turbo. Most turbo systems are essentially the same, atleast the install side of them is, just a matter of plumbing in the intercooler lines and exhaust, plus oil and if applicable, water lines. It's possible to get sealed turbo's that don't require the oil line, but I've never heard of one having any kind of durability.

anyways, like I said buddy, happy to help pick out a turbo for you and help you with install instructions. Drop me a PM if you want a hand, why are you never in IRC lately?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 08:51 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
it's cool, storm and I are pals, we rib each other about this stuff all the time.
lol, I thought you were being an ass to Storm........ He's a cool cat and I didn't want you offending him as this car means a lot to him....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 09:11 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
lol, I thought you were being an ass to Storm........ He's a cool cat and I didn't want you offending him as this car means a lot to him....
LOL, well if you wanna get technical, I WAS being an ass to storm, but it's cool, he returns the favour every once in awhile

and ya, definatly a cool cat, and his car means alot to him. We all have had that first car that meant the world to us, nomatter what it was, and really.... it doesn't matter what it is, at that age it's all about having a car period, and if you have a car at all, plus enough money to buy beer, you're a ladykiller.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #16 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 11:45 PM

Quote:
>>>>>>anyways, like I said buddy, happy to help pick out a turbo for you and help you with install instructions. Drop me a PM if you want a hand, why are you never in IRC lately?
Juat to add to the above..go along the lines of a Garrett T20 or T25 for compactness or more reliability then maybe a ball bearing housed setup eg: T25BB.

Check out the link for some ideas.

ProStreet Online

One thing is the Punto EFI or Carb?

post #17 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 11:57 PM
7c Forever

I have a T25 sitting on the shelf that I'd let go to storm for a real good price. it AUGHTA be about the right size for a decently quick spool on that motor... I think. But I'm not sure how big that motor is, or what kinda RPM it's turning, somebody wanna throw me a bone?

I would assume it's EFI, would be very strange for anything gasoline of that year to be carb'd.

if it's carbd we have a whole new bag of worms to unravel.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #18 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 01:23 AM
don't read this

Quote:

Thanks Dad!

post #19 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 03:14 AM

Quote:
>>>>>>>>if it's carbd we have a whole new bag of worms to unravel.
You're not wrong there Junior, it would be so easy to burn up an engine with a carb if you haven't done your homework, EFI is a lot easier to tune and I feel more controllable.

post #20 of 54 (permalink) Old 10-02-2006, 10:22 AM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
You're not wrong there Junior, it would be so easy to burn up an engine with a carb if you haven't done your homework, EFI is a lot easier to tune and I feel more controllable.
blow thru carbs can be done, and the math isn't super hard if you know your way around a couple of flow equations, so long as there's equal pressure on either side of the float it'll still float, but calibrating the carb is abit of a black magic, there's no real way to teach it to someone, you have to just do it by practicing and damaging engines, It's not something I could teach him how to do over the internet, or just program the box and ship it to him, so all he has to do is plug it in and go.

for driveablity EFI is definatly the solution, but EFI is about the broadest term I've ever heard, there's about a million and 1 ways to do it, and the "proper" system totally depends on the application. I've always prefered long intake runners and the injectors sequence firing practically jammed into the port myself, but that's just 'cuase I like a nice smooth silent idle, and a nice torque curve, Id shorten the hell out of the intake ruinners and have the injectors firing batch, low impedance, in the throttle body if I was going for raw power.

anyways, I'm rambling about crap that anyone with access to google can learn, Storm: If you want a hand buddy, drop me a line.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode