Other Rides Rides other than motorcycles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-27-2007, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Predator or Prey?

Copied from trail blazer forum, goes to show you that v8's aren't always king's of the road like these guys thought.

Well I am still in a total state of shock. Yesterday I was driving down a three lane main street and I see a GT500 and a C5 going at it and I sneak up on them and we sat three across with me in the far right lane. I know they didn’t have any idea I was ready because they were lining up for each other. The light changed and I jumped out on both of them, by second gear, it was over. We pulled to 90 and the GT500 lost to both of us because the driver of the stang never had control. I got the thumbs up from the vette but the GT500 turned before he had to face either one of us. The vette had work and knocking off the GT500 made my week, but today was my BAD DAY. Same road, one intersection different and a little Corolla pulls up next to me and starts revving the engine. My first reaction was, “you gotta be kidding me”, then I decided to go ahead and “shame” him. Well I come up to about 2000 on the stall and he is revving around 5000. Light changes and bye, bye he goes, be my second he has 2 cars on me and by 100, he has six. I quickly rolled down the window right after we launch so I can here him and while he is running away from me I realize that he is not even pushing it past 8000 on his shifts, but the turbo’s were screaming. And of course, once he is in front of me, it has been converted to rear wheel drive.

We were only an intersection away from where I was going so I could catch him to ask what was under the hood, but bottom line is that he crushed me. All that I can do now is sell this one and get a new 4WD and go nuts. If I don’t get a decent offer in the next week, I will change it back to stock and trade it in on the new 4WD, so the killer TBSS project is about three weeks away from a start. I will be ordering the new big bore block in the morning to start things off, if I don’t kill myself tonight.

I still can't believe it, A COROLLA, and an old POS to boot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMPILOT View Post
Copied from trail blazer forum, goes to show you that v8's aren't always king's of the road like these guys thought.

Well I am still in a total state of shock. Yesterday I was driving down a three lane main street and I see a GT500 and a C5 going at it and I sneak up on them and we sat three across with me in the far right lane. I know they didn’t have any idea I was ready because they were lining up for each other. The light changed and I jumped out on both of them, by second gear, it was over. We pulled to 90 and the GT500 lost to both of us because the driver of the stang never had control. I got the thumbs up from the vette but the GT500 turned before he had to face either one of us. The vette had work and knocking off the GT500 made my week, but today was my BAD DAY. Same road, one intersection different and a little Corolla pulls up next to me and starts revving the engine. My first reaction was, “you gotta be kidding me”, then I decided to go ahead and “shame” him. Well I come up to about 2000 on the stall and he is revving around 5000. Light changes and bye, bye he goes, be my second he has 2 cars on me and by 100, he has six. I quickly rolled down the window right after we launch so I can here him and while he is running away from me I realize that he is not even pushing it past 8000 on his shifts, but the turbo’s were screaming. And of course, once he is in front of me, it has been converted to rear wheel drive.

We were only an intersection away from where I was going so I could catch him to ask what was under the hood, but bottom line is that he crushed me. All that I can do now is sell this one and get a new 4WD and go nuts. If I don’t get a decent offer in the next week, I will change it back to stock and trade it in on the new 4WD, so the killer TBSS project is about three weeks away from a start. I will be ordering the new big bore block in the morning to start things off, if I don’t kill myself tonight.

I still can't believe it, A COROLLA, and an old POS to boot.
:pwnd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2007, 07:37 AM
phil-osepher

a guy gets beat at a stoplight to stoplight race, so now he sells his car? moron

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2007, 07:55 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i don't even know what to say lol seems kinda ridiculous to me

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2007, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

Here's some of the typical replies, makes me almost ashamed of likeing that suv. It's kinda like the whole harley vs. sportbike thing. I find it kinda ironic that the guy in the second post would think that way since he's the one who bought an suv with the biggest motor possible, 6.0 liter 400 cubic inch vette motor.

Acquitted Mar 28 2007, 05:54 AM Post #5

Ya can't prove nothin'

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 396
TrailBlazerSS Owner
Color: Superior Blue
Year: 2006

Damn, Pearl Harbor all over again.

That's rough, but looking forward to seeing what you can do with an AWD.

Good Luck!

ImpalaSSpeed96 AKA Timmay Mar 28 2007, 06:14 AM Post #6

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,598
Name: Tim
TrailBlazerSS Owner
Color: Silverstone
Year: 2006

Yea, semi cool but its still a damn corolla. Sleeper or not, its gay..... Dont feel bad the dude has a complex about his 3 inch penis and feels he needs to beat up on people with an ultimate sleeper. "Ha ha, taught that ass bag and his 6 inch piece in that TBSS of his, ha ha! Now to find my next regular sized victim!!!!!"
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
Wait..what was he driving? I read a GT500,C5,Corrolla? Were those the only cars?I just read a TrailblazedSS too.

And the Corrolla beats all of them?

I smell bs.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

The corolla beat the trailblazer. The trailblazer is modded, supercharger, heads, cams, headers and bunch of other stuff.. 12 second truck. Maybe thats why he's soo dissapointed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode