Other Rides Rides other than motorcycles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

I vant one!!!!!!

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/02/26/l...gera-revealed/

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Navy Guy

I have one in my "need for speed carbon" garage. Its pretty sick too.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 07:14 PM
der Ubermember

Send a message via AIM to R1Budha Send a message via MSN to R1Budha Send a message via Yahoo to R1Budha
i still want an LMA

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Being a Lambo lover the new superlight will appeal to the Lambo crowd.

I had an interesting read on a site the other day about arab dudes in the UAE burring up Gollardo clutches within 600miles. IT seems the rocket scientist car owners think its a cool thing to redline the V10 in neutral and click the E-Gear to first when at a set of traffic lights, trying to convey 500hp to a four wheel drive system. Bloody morons the thing is not a drag car, have fun but as was said in the Transporter 2 - 'RESPECT THE CAR'

The thing that does surprise me is that the e-gear actually engaged as I would have thought that there would be safe guards in place for just such an action..hmmm

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 09:40 PM
we meat again

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryF View Post
I have one in my "need for speed carbon" garage. Its pretty sick too.
I have 3 in there...

rinn, I still prefer any Murcielago model over the Gallardo any day, the Gallardo just doesn't look "mean" enough, it just doesn't stand out imo... But the Murcielago costs a lot more though... :

I've seen many Gallardo's and Murcielago's in real life, the feeling is just not the same...

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/02/r...era-confirmed/

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/01/h...cielago-lp640/

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 09:49 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
I have 3 in there...

rinn, I still prefer any Murcielago model over the Gallardo any day, the Gallardo just doesn't look "mean" enough, it just doesn't stand out imo... But the Murcielago costs a lot more though... :

I've seen many Gallardo's and Murcielago's in real life, the feeling is just not the same...

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/02/r...era-confirmed/

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/01/h...cielago-lp640/

Val, I like both but after having seen a new silver Gollardo Spyder (Rag Top) in Bangkok on show in Siam Paragon a huge superstore...I'm in love with this car it

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 10:01 PM
we meat again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Racer View Post
Val, I like both but after having seen a new silver Gollardo Spyder (Rag Top) in Bangkok on show in Siam Paragon a huge superstore...I'm in love with this car it
I guess the Spyder is a little different...

I don't know, but the first time I saw the regular Gallardo on the street, I was like, hmmm nothing that special... I find it very small and not very wide like most exotic cars, it just doesn't look "exotic" enough, it's like seeing a regular Porsche... not sure if you know what I mean...

¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 10:18 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
I guess the Spyder is a little different...

I don't know, but the first time I saw the regular Gallardo on the street, I was like, hmmm nothing that special... I find it very small and not very wide like most exotic cars, it just doesn't look "exotic" enough, it's like seeing a regular Porsche... not sure if you know what I mean...
I can definitely relate matey, I thought the hard top Gallardo was boring as well until I laid eyes on a red Spyder in Dubai Duty Free and fell in love with the model.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 06:04 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
I would rather spend my money on the threesome with the 2 hotties . Alot cheaper
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lambo_live_04.jpg (145.3 KB, 4 views)

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 06:17 AM
we meat again

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby View Post
I would rather spend my money on the threesome with the 2 hotties . Alot cheaper
herpes...

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 07:16 AM

traitor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode