Other Rides Rides other than motorcycles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Talking My 1999 Arctic Cat 300 4x4

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Well installed my Snow Plow for my ATV today works great and was a bitch to install..

I had to take off a bolt to slide the mounting bracket in well I took the bolt off got the mounting bracket lined up on both sides (which is a bitch by yourself) and went to screw the bolt in again... BAM the nut that was welded inside the tube frame broke off.. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET now I had to goto Lowes get a new bolt and a lock washer for it come back and realized the plate is solid and I have to drill holes in it to be able to get that bolt in.. Let me tell you that was fun..

But got it all done finally..

The blade swivels too which is cool so I can angle it if I need to push snow or dirt off to the side.. :

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1417 (Large).JPG (140.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1418 (Large).JPG (90.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1419 (Large).JPG (96.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1422 (Large).JPG (102.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1424 (Large).JPG (117.5 KB, 3 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

One thing I did notice.. (well not me but my roommate saw it) is I am missing something very important on my ATV.

Can you guess what it is..

Picture one is the left side front and the 2nd picture is right side front.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1421 (Large).JPG (116.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1420 (Large).JPG (118.5 KB, 6 views)

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

and it's $260.99 for the part...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 01:02 PM
7c Forever

your halfshaft evaporated?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 01:05 PM
No Crying Allowed

That's funny......... you never knew you were missing an axle?

any idea on where it is? lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

We had it working down in Oklahoma and some idiot rednecks were trailering it and tossed it off the trailer.. they spent $1200 fixing it and didn't put another half shaft on it..

Morons I tell ya... I only got it back earlier this year so I haven't used it much.. good thing too..

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 01:52 PM
jimmy crack corn

I love my plowblade on my grizzly . my driveway is around 250meters and it takes about 5 minutes to plow.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 02:15 PM
jimmy crack corn

fyi parts unlimited sells aftermarket half shafts Ive replaced mine they were stronger than stock on the Yamaha, and less expensive. I couldnt rember the name brand I used but it saved me some money

Last edited by macattack; 10-12-2007 at 02:47 PM.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
fyi parts unlimited sells aftermarket half shafts Ive replaced mine they were stronger than stock on the Yamaha, and less expensive. I couldnt rember the name brand I used but it saved me some money

Sweet thanks man I found the one I need right away I've been on the phone with 2 different dealers to find out I needed the short one for that side of my ATV...

Thanks a lot it's about $100 cheaper too
http://www.tpspro.com/motorsports/sh...pe=27&chart=72

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 04:37 PM
jimmy crack corn

your welcome
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

damnit the one I got doesn't fit.. anyone know of anybody who sells Arctic Cat Half Shafts?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode