Gamerz For the posting of Games reviews and discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
meat popsicle

We got a Wii

To my surpirise my wife asked for a Wii so we got one. She wanted to play Cooking Mama. Its pretty fun. What other games should we look into?

Any Wii gamers up in here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
meat popsicle

oops, move to gamerz section if necesarry
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

When I have to wii, I normally use the restroom

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Most of the time

^

how did you get one?? did you have to sell your firstborn? They are impossible to get a hold of... sans ebay

post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 06:41 PM
we meat again

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post

daotan, we're thinking to get one too, I think some of the games are great for the entire family to play, you should try the game call "Wario Ware: Smooth Moves", it have many many little games in it, and it is still rated the best game of Wii so far.

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 07:39 PM
my mom says i'm cool

Send a message via AIM to Cheez5000
oooh, lucky. i cant find a wii anywhere if you are into action RPG's, "zelda: twilight princess" is a must have. my main reason for getting a wii is to play this game. another fun game i have played is "rayman raving rabbids," it has a lot of fun minigames in it.

shiny side up, rubber side down
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 08:25 PM
No Crying Allowed

To anyone who wants a wii................ please read below.

Send me $400.00 to my paypal and I will send each of you a bottle of my wii, it will be light yellow in color and you can play many many games with it. You can even quench your thirst with it if you like.

ok, sorry I'm done fucking up this thread.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:14 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Zelda for sure that game kicks ass!!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:15 PM
doomsday machine

Heh. An article actually came across Slashdot today about how there's no real end in sight for the current scarcity of the Wii -- http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?op...=5183&Itemid=2

...so did you sell your soul to satan for that thing?

One of the guys at work has a Wii and loves it -- I'll ask him if he's got any reccomendations.
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:16 PM
we meat again

R1Lover, send me $200 and I will get you a Wii instead of paying $400... then you can resale it if you want... I'll give you more discount if you take more than one...

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 09:53 PM
No Crying Allowed

I gotto go take a wii brb

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
im lost on this one whats a wii?

post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:44 AM
my mom says i'm cool

Send a message via AIM to Cheez5000
from Wii-kipedia....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii

Wii

The Wii (pronounced the same as the pronoun we) is the fifth home video game console released by Nintendo. The console was previously known by its code name of Revolution and is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. Nintendo states that its console targets a broader demographic than that of Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3, but it competes with both as part of the seventh generation of gaming systems.

A distinguishing feature of the console is its wireless controller, the Wii Remote, which can be used as a handheld pointing device and can detect motion and rotation in three dimensions. Another is WiiConnect24, which enables it to receive messages and updates over the Internet while in standby mode.

Nintendo first mentioned the console at the 2004 E3 press conference and later unveiled the system at the 2005 E3. Satoru Iwata revealed a prototype of the controller at the September 2005 Tokyo Game Show. In the 2006 E3, the console won the first of several awards. By December 8, 2006, it completed its launch in four key markets.

shiny side up, rubber side down
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
meat popsicle

damn you guys are fuggin hilarious

One of my co-workers sons works for Gamestop. There is seriously no other way to get one. so far its pretty damn cool

thinkin about gettin this next

http://wii.ign.com/articles/745/745710p1.html

also want smooth moves and zelda but friggin 50 bucks a game! geez
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 02:05 PM
doomsday machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by daotan View Post
also want smooth moves and zelda but friggin 50 bucks a game! geez
One of the guys I work with has been using gamefly.com for Xbox360 games for that very reason. It works just like Netflix. He's been singing its praises to me as of late. The only issue he's talked about is that they currently only have one distribution center, which is on the west coast. They're supposedly building one on the east coast soon though. They apparently also send new games out when they receive word from USPS that their parcel has been sent -- they don't wait for receipt of the game at their warehouse.

The Wii owner here reccomends Rayman Raving Rabbids and Warioware, but he said that though Warioware is fun he's not sure of its lasting appeal.
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
To anyone who wants a wii................ please read below.

Send me $400.00 to my paypal and I will send each of you a bottle of my wii, it will be light yellow in color and you can play many many games with it. You can even quench your thirst with it if you like.

ok, sorry I'm done fucking up this thread.... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
R1Lover, send me $200 and I will get you a Wii instead of paying $400... then you can resale it if you want... I'll give you more discount if you take more than one...

I'm currently only charging $100 for my Wii. So send the money NOW

post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 04:12 PM
I'll Inspect Your Gadget

Quote:
exactly what i was thinking

Greg
'07 BMW K1200GT + '07 MV Agusta Brutale 910R
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 04:12 PM
I'll Inspect Your Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBrianZX6R View Post
^

how did you get one?? did you have to sell your firstborn? They are impossible to get a hold of... sans ebay
they are PLENTIFUL in EVERY store i check....
now, the PSIII is another story

Greg
'07 BMW K1200GT + '07 MV Agusta Brutale 910R
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Most of the time

spalding... will you buy one and ship it to me. I'll reimburse you of course. I'm 95% serious about this

post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
OOOOOOOH OK........ I am getting too old! I used to have a Atari 2600~

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode