Gamerz For the posting of Games reviews and discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

Wii have a problem......

typing on the screen makes me feel like a GIMP!!!

other than that, so far it's nothing but fun.

now it's time to go load up some COD3!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 04:40 PM
No Crying Allowed

I need to go wii wii

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 05:05 PM
meat popsicle

love mine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 06:16 PM

How did you get a Wii? its harder to get a wii then it is to get a girl pregnant seems like
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBrianZX6R View Post
How did you get a Wii? its harder to get a wii then it is to get a girl pregnant seems like
welllll...........

i happened to be talking to my mother who lives in daytona beach, and she asked me what i wanted for my birthday.
I am notoriously hard to buy gifts for as i usually think about wanting something and simply go buy it.

when she shot down my suggestions of Jessica Alba, and Jessica Biel, she asked what i was thinking about buying, and i mentioned the Wii.
Having had no luck in getting one around here, i didnt think she'd actually find one, but she was reading the sunday paper and saw that Toy's R Us was giving out vouchers for them, and she went down and fought off some lady with ten kids to get the last one.

so now i got one....
:
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

btw, these things are hella fun.

i think my arms are going to kill me tomorrow from the boxing game in Wii Sports.

soooooooooooo much fun

i also went out and bought the second wii-mote and the remote charging station and batteries, and found COD 3, Tiger Woods golf, Rapala fishing, and Blazing Angels ( an aviation game).

also bought the lan connector as wi-fi wasnt something i wanted to setup just for the Wii and i already have cat 6 to the front room.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 07:44 PM

I still want a Wii... i've heard nothing but good about em

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 07:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

How wii fooking cute

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
How wii fooking cute

put the crack pipe down.
you'll make more sense.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-14-2007, 09:22 PM
No Crying Allowed

Bud Light, not Crack..

and I hardly ever drink... but for some reason tonight I needed a few cold ones.

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 05:17 PM

Couldn't resist with the title you chose for the thread, was waiting for a good opportunity to post this link, laughed for an hour reading stories of idiots.

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 06:00 PM
7c Forever

my brother has a wii and it's fucking awesome. MASSIVE Kudo's to Nintendo for revolutionizing the industry. While MS and Sony where worried about making the most stunning and visually appealing games they could. Nintendo was worried about making games that where fun to play.

kinda makes me feel like the other 2 where missing the point.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChebuhHawk View Post
Couldn't resist with the title you chose for the thread, was waiting for a good opportunity to post this link, laughed for an hour reading stories of idiots.

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/
I chose the title for a reason......
That website.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

considering that Nintendo will have sold more Wii's by the end of the year than MS has Xbox360's and nearly 4 times as mnay as Sony, some people are agreeing with you.

In fact, so seriously high end tech analysts, have said that Sony will be in deep trouble unless they cut the price in half.....

oops
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 04:08 AM
7c Forever

Sony will be in deep trouble if they DO cut the price in half.

damned if you do damned if you don't.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Gang Green

I've had my Wii since January, had to wait outside in the cold a few times before I stumbled onto one.

Great fun, wii sports being included was a brilliant idea.
We've also bought about 5 more games since.

Someone offered to trade their PS3 for my Wii straight up last week. I was tempted, as I could sell the paperweight that PS3 is, and buy another Wii and xbox360 from the profit, but I knew my Wife would kill me if the Wii was missing for a few days

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 12:36 PM

Sony bet on the wrong horse... Focusing on the tech geekyness and power of the underlying CPU... While they should have just bet on a system that was fun to play and would appeal to the 99% of the population that are not hardcore gamerzz....

Well done Nintendo !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode