Gamerz For the posting of Games reviews and discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 11:30 PM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
World of Warcraft

So anybody on here play on a regular basis?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 11:31 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
nope.... do you?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

yep...but I'm not gonna bore everyone about it if no one else plays.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 12:58 AM
my mom says i'm cool

Send a message via AIM to Cheez5000
Hey man, I used to play before BC was released. Rolled a Tauren Hunter on Kil'Jaeden and then transferred to Korgath before I stopped. (yes i'm pretty damn nerdy...

shiny side up, rubber side down
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

lol...why'd you quit?

My main is a 68 UD Rogue on Khadgar. Bunch of people that work for the PD I work at are on that server.

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 05:30 AM
Gang Green

I just installed it 2 days ago but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be doing.
I have basically no money, and just my basic weapons I started with. I get killed by just about any animal that attacks me.
I figured out I need a trade to make money, so I took skinning training, but I need like $80 to buy a skinning knife.
I've done some little mini-quests, like bring this flyer here for $10, but that is painfully slow.

In 4 hours of playing, I've gone from a level1 human warrior, to a level2.

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 10:21 AM
my mom says i'm cool

Send a message via AIM to Cheez5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEnvy View Post
I just installed it 2 days ago but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be doing.
I have basically no money, and just my basic weapons I started with. I get killed by just about any animal that attacks me.
I figured out I need a trade to make money, so I took skinning training, but I need like $80 to buy a skinning knife.
I've done some little mini-quests, like bring this flyer here for $10, but that is painfully slow.

In 4 hours of playing, I've gone from a level1 human warrior, to a level2.
All you should be doing right now is leveling up your character by killing the creatures/animals close to your level. Stay in the area that you first started off in, there should be plenty of low level things for you to kill. Also, completing the quests gives you a lot of XP as well. Look for people with exclamation marks or question marks over their heads, they will give you quests. Many of the early quests are basically killing low level creatures and collecting a certain number of their horns or hooves to turn in. In 4 hours of playtime you should have at least hit level 10 or higher. (At least, this is what I remember from a long time ago )

shiny side up, rubber side down
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 10:32 AM
doomsday machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheez5000 View Post
All you should be doing right now is leveling up your character by killing the creatures/animals close to your level. Stay in the area that you first started off in, there should be plenty of low level things for you to kill. Also, completing the quests gives you a lot of XP as well. Look for people with exclamation marks or question marks over their heads, they will give you quests. Many of the early quests are basically killing low level creatures and collecting a certain number of their horns or hooves to turn in. In 4 hours of playtime you should have at least hit level 10 or higher. (At least, this is what I remember from a long time ago )

Or just stay in the forest....killing boars.

Watch this if you don't understand: http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1008
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 11:00 AM
Gang Green

I think my issue is I ran off to other areas right away, and the animals there were leveled to high for me.

I created a new character,a dark elf hunter, and am doing much better now.

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEnvy View Post
I think my issue is I ran off to other areas right away, and the animals there were leveled to high for me.

I created a new character,a dark elf hunter, and am doing much better now.
Night Elf You mean? Or a blood elf. Night are on the alliance side, blood on the horde. All my toons are Horde side..too many issues with people on alliance.

What cheez said is right on, stay in your starting area at first. There should be at the very least 5-6 quests right around there that will level you up a few levels. Straying too far out as a lvl 1 or 2 will definately make the game frustrating, as you'll die often. Level up to 9 or 10, then find the bigger town thats close by and go from there.

If you dont know anyone on your server that can loan you a few gold to start out you're going to have to grind out alot of questing/killing to make some money. Word of advice - buy the biggest bags you can as early as you can. You'll see why soon enough. If you cant carry much, you cant take it back to sell it to make more money. Bag Space=$ And also Starting your tradeskills will increase the cash flow. My main is a leatherworker/skinner, but since I have him established and he's the money maker, most of my other toons are in gathering professions- herbalism/mining mainly. There's always a need for that stuff, so learn what items are going for in the Auction House. I spend a lot of time in the AH, but its paid off. I've always have more than enough money to buy mounts/gear/etc.

Harry, I agree, kind of ridiculous the expansion was more than the original. But I've had fun learning the new areas. Plus they've anounced the next expansion (to lvl 80) already so we'll have to pay all over again.

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagzomatic View Post
Or just stay in the forest....killing boars.

Watch this if you don't understand: http://www.southparkzone.com/episode.php?vid=1008
lmao...thanks Shagz...I've never been able to catch the whole episode, only clips of it here and there.

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 02:46 PM

I play kinda regularly...couple times a week...I have a 63 Paladin, and a 30 something hunter on undermine....fun game but very time consuming
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Most of the time

LeeeeeeeeeeeeeRoyyyyyyyyyy Jenkins!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that.

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 04:58 PM
doomsday machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBrianZX6R View Post
MORE DOTS! MORE DOTS!!! MORE DOTS!!!!!

[MEDIA]

Last edited by shagzomatic; 08-23-2007 at 05:00 PM.
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBrianZX6R View Post

sorry about that.

post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

Quote:
MORE DOTS! MORE DOTS!!! MORE DOTS!!!!!

(NWS due to language)

I love people who take stuff like this so damn seriously. pure comedic gold.
Cant listen (at work right now -NWS) but if its the original Leeroy Jenkins I've heard it...that dude's an idiot, lol. You're right -- way too serious :r1budha

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 07:28 AM
doomsday machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast View Post
Cant listen (at work right now -NWS) but if its the original Leeroy Jenkins I've heard it...that dude's an idiot, lol. You're right -- way too serious :r1budha
No it's not the original Leeroy. It's what some have considered Leeroy's successor. Dude's even got his own t-shirts now, just like Leeroy. : http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/video...more_dots.html
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Most of the time

Quote:
No it's not the original Leeroy. It's what some have considered Leeroy's successor. Dude's even got his own t-shirts now, just like Leeroy. : http://www.jinx.com/men/shirts/video...more_dots.html
That is hilarious... I thought that clip was a joke until I realized it was him playing the game.

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 11:33 AM

lol that was pretty funny!

After wasting several years of my life on everquest I vowed to bever touch another MMO

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-24-2007, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

I chuckle every time I see this, lol
(warning: slightly nws language)

[MEDIA]

Last edited by eveR1ast; 08-24-2007 at 12:09 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode