Gamerz For the posting of Games reviews and discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
meat popsicle

XBOX 360 Arcade - $199

I searched.

So can I throw any old hard drive in there and be good to go? I am not a console gamer but thought it might be time to try.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Illegal Immigrant

Send a message via MSN to Hornetr1
huh??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
meat popsicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornetr1 View Post
huh??
XBOX 360 Arcade replaced the old Core bundle. It recently dropped to $199. It lacks a hard drive. Can I throw and old one in there and rock and roll?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Illegal Immigrant

oh, new to me

hell i have no idea im sure that would probably work judging from how the old Xbox worked...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
My Xbox 360 just got the red ring of death and is going back to the manufacturer (if I can find the fucking reciept) as Microsoft want it as proof of purchase for a free fix under their three year warranty plan

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Illegal Immigrant

oh fack man... thats lame, my ps3 hasnt given me any problems yet... oh wait... yes it has there arent any worthwhile games for the fuggin thing!!!!

lol always keep the reciept in the box warp!!

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornetr1 View Post
oh fack man... thats lame, my ps3 hasnt given me any problems yet... oh wait... yes it has there arent any worthwhile games for the fuggin thing!!!!

It does have some choice games for it\\the 360. My PS2 is still faultless and going on what 5 years now...poxy fucking XBOX 360, just over a year old.

Quote:
I thought I had bud, now I'm turning the place upside down to try and find it.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 05:35 AM
Illegal Immigrant

nice i know how that goes!! good luck on finding it!!

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
meat popsicle

answer my question hijackers!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daotan View Post
answer my question hijackers!

Sorry bud, do you have a 360 already?

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 06:42 AM
Illegal Immigrant

sorry bout that!!
I found this on thier website, apparently its good to go out of the box just like any other one, but you can apparently upgrade the HD unit they have premade units, they are specially designed to snap into the top of the system!!! hope it helps!!!!
what i have understood about it, is that its just a REALLY REALLY BASIC system, you dont get the 120 GB harddrive, and you dont get anything fancy! if you want a good system but arent sure of which Xbox is for you.... here is a checklist if you want to figure it out!!
i almost went with the ELITE before i got my ps3 but anyways heres all the info i think you will need

Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - Which Console for You?

Xbox.com | Xbox 360 Consoles - Xbox 360 Arcade System

The Xbox 360 Arcade console is everything you need to hit the ground running. Plug in the console and connect the wireless controller and you're playing.
Play together today with Xbox 360™ Arcade, including the Xbox 360 console, wireless controller, and memory unit for game saves.

Have fun right out of the box with five Xbox LIVE® Arcade games including:

PAC-MAN Championship Edition™
UNO®
Luxor 2
Boom Boom Rocket
Feeding Frenzy™.

Begin playing: Xbox 360 Arcade console is everything you need to begin playing right out of the box, including Family Settings that allow parents to restrict game access for younger players. Comes with a wireless controller, five arcade games, and a memory unit. This console includes an HDMI output, so you can experience your games in the highest definition possible, up to 1080p (HDMI cable sold separately).

Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE is where games and entertainment come alive, the only unified place where you can play with anyone, anytime, anywhere. Connect Xbox 360 to your broadband connection, attach a storage device (hard drive or memory unit) and get instant access to Xbox LIVE Silver. Express your digital identity through your gamertag and gamer card, talk with others using voice chat, and access Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Games: Every Xbox 360 title supports 720p and 1080i high definition resolution or 480p standard definition resolution, in 16:9 widescreen, with anti-aliasing so you enjoy smooth, movie-like graphics and multi-channel surround sound. Vibrant characters display depth of emotion to evoke more dramatic responses, immersing you in the experience.

Digital entertainment: Amplify your music, photos, video, and TV. Watch progressive-scan DVD movies and share your digital pictures with friends. Xbox 360 also instantly streams the digital media stored on your MP3 player, Media Center PC, or any Microsoft® Windows® XP 2005 Edition-based PC.

HERE IS THE HD LINK:
Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - Xbox 360â„¢ Hard Drive (20 GB)

Last edited by Hornetr1; 09-07-2008 at 06:53 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode