Gamerz For the posting of Games reviews and discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
Killzone 2.

For those of you that have a PS3. GET THIS GAME! It is a system seller, and lived up to the hype.

Awesome awesome graphics and physics.

Best A.I. I've ever seen in a FPS game, and incredible environments and weather.

The multiplayer is very extensive, with ranking and perks. It's kinda like CoD/Gears of War/Team Fortress mixed together in a bag. Very smooth 32 people servers with awesome large balanced maps.

You can't spawn camp either, there are automated turret control bots that protect peoples spawning and the areas.

Here's the IGN summary review:

9.5 Presentation
Everything from the first entrance onto the battlefield to the last cutscene creates a hectic, fun and fast-paced thrill ride through a warzone where each step you take could be your last.
9.5 Graphics
Phenomenal visuals prove that Guerrilla either met or surpassed that infamous E3 trailer. Some technical issues hold it back from being a completely flawless masterpiece.
9.0 Sound
7.1 channel sound captures every nuance of the battlefield from gunshots to screams along with a great soundtrack. Weakly delivered, curse-filled dialogue (sans Brian Cox) could've been done better.
9.0 Gameplay
You'll have to get used to the firearms as well as the AI on both sides. More turret and vehicle sections would've been great, but outside of that, the single-player campaign is fun to play through.
Lasting Appeal
Multiplayer is extremely deep and has the added bonus of an offline skirmish mode. This is where you'll spend the majority of your time once the credits roll.

9.4 OVERALL

Outstanding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
If any of y'all have a PS3 and do not have this game, you are missing out. This one of the best online games I have ever played. It is soooo freaking well thought out.

You can't spawn camp due to bots guarding them, and each map is massive and open but forces choke points and intense firefights.

Plus the class systems are crazy cool. You have people that can cloak, assault teams that are like tanks. You have captains that can change the spawn points, engineers making deployable turrets/c4 traps, medics. You can mix and match the skills to make hybrid stuff. It's freaking awesome with all of that stuff going on in a 32 person lag free server.

And in alot of servers, you will have one game that rotates between 5 different game types in each map, and it will keep a score for the team that wins each type, so you can be in the middle of a deatmatch firefight and it will switch to assination instantly. It's a ton of fun, and keeps you on your toes all the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Advanced Member

I tried to get the demo but for some reason it just hovers at 0%. I hope this is the game that makes me happy I got a ps3 instead of a regular blu ray player because I haven't found a game besides warhawk that I really like. And I buy all the games that aren't exclusive on the 360.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode