Yamaha Yamaha Sport Bike Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2006, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

Hayden to Yamaha?

Rumors circulating on some other boards sighting Spanish sports newspaper Marca stating Hayden will go to Yamaha as Rossi's #2. Supposedly he will get 4 Mil Pounds a year and Rossi ok'd it...

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/m...lo/689452.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Spoiler:
Doubt it
Spoiler:
Specially if he wins the Championship
Spoiler:
Besides I think Saint would like him to go to Kawai
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

Lol - He'll be on an Aprilia before Kawi :p
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2006, 05:32 PM
captian o' da chixxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
Spoiler:
Doubt it
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
^^^ awesome !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:57 PM
No Crying Allowed

He's going and Colin is gone.......

The rumor leaked out as Colin wanted to know for sure by this weekend what was up for next year.

Nicky will be on the Yamaha next year.

Championship or not.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
Old 09-19-2006, 06:02 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
honda next logo "we'll make you a champion, then send you to yami"

Old 09-19-2006, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

Honda is flush with talent: Pedrosa, Melandri, Stoner etc. Letting the reigning world champion go isn't good PR - especially when the last one bit them in the azz and they're still trying to recover. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Resident Redneck

^Honda would like nothing more than to have the number 1 plate on their bike.
The only way I see Hayden going to Yamaha is if he l***s (can't say this word, but it rimes with hoses ) the Championship.

Old 09-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
if Hayden goes to Yamaha ill be suprised.. with all the problems rossi is having..
Old 09-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Nicky will be on the Yamaha next year.
Well thats dam sad news
Old 09-19-2006, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Spoiler:
Doubt it
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
LMFAO!!!

That was hilarious

Na man , I ride a ZX6R because that's what I could afford, not really my dream bike by any means. If I could ride what I wanted , I'd have an R6 for this year and next and then upgraded to the R1 and a Cruiser.

I will admit I was trippin' out pretty hard when Nakano was blazin' away from the pack on his kawi though.

With Tommy going to Suzuki , makes me half ass wish I'd have chosen the GSXR 600 , but oil well.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Random Sample

I don't see Hayden going to Yamaha. it'll be interesting to see who takes the other ride, but I see Hayden with Honda in 07.

and will someone please take the spoiler button away from Biga already!

Old 09-19-2006, 11:30 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statik View Post
I don't see Hayden going to Yamaha. it'll be interesting to see who takes the other ride, but I see Hayden with Honda in 07.

I fixed it just for him....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
Old 09-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Random Sample

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
I fixed it just for him....

Sorry guys... off topic. please continue

Old 09-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Resident Redneck

Spoiler:
No don't do it!
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statik View Post

Old 09-20-2006, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Spoiler:
Doubt it
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I think you've spent way too much effort making this post... :comperror
Old 09-20-2006, 08:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
LMFAO!!!

That was hilarious

Na man , I ride a ZX6R because that's what I could afford, not really my dream bike by any means. If I could ride what I wanted , I'd have an R6 for this year and next and then upgraded to the R1 and a Cruiser.

I will admit I was trippin' out pretty hard when Nakano was blazin' away from the pack on his kawi though.

With Tommy going to Suzuki , makes me half ass wish I'd have chosen the GSXR 600 , but oil well.

I wanted to see Nakano win! Kawi deserves some success - and personally I love the ZX-10R in black! They make sweet bikes!
Old 09-20-2006, 09:01 AM

Doesn't Honda have the jump on the 800cc I4's? At least thats what I have heard. So if you beleive that, it would not be in Haydens best interest to go to yami.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:38 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
I guess we'll see

Old 09-20-2006, 11:43 AM

I won't be surprised if hayden rides the yami next year. he's already showing and talking about his frustrations (with his crew chief) about being the test dummy for the "evo" bike and not be able to concentrate on the championship...

rossi/hayden combo (more experienced) vs dani/marco/stoner combo... throw in mr slideking for next year and other young guns (the likes of de angelis/lorenzo/dovizioso) and we still have the ducs --- man - next year will hopefully be even better than this year!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in