Yamaha Yamaha Sport Bike Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
07 r1 puig

should be here around the first part of march. they will be on our website VERY soon for preorders. here is a quick pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07r1puig (Medium).jpg (60.1 KB, 5 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 05:29 PM
No Crying Allowed

Very nice, do you have a pic of the light smoke?

I wonder if the camera will still look fine through a light smoke color?

Anyone try that?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 06:29 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I have a light smoke I think it will work but you will know and it won't be as clear

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

clear is the best for camera's, but smoke will work. i used a smoke for a good while. we only have that one pic now. first part of march these will be in contrary to the BS other dealers will say for preorders. we'll be putting them on the site soon for preorders

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 07:39 PM
HighlyTrainedProfessional

Send a message via AIM to NomadRip Send a message via Yahoo to NomadRip
That's the only pic we have been given, so far.

-James
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 08:15 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadRip View Post
That's the only pic we have been given, so far.
It's so nice to have the info from the source.... Thanks for being here.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
That looks good. Corey do you have any clear Puig screen for an 04R1, but without the double bubble look???

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i can get them (pm me) but we only stock double bubbles as that is what most everyone wants. i'll keep you guys updated on the info as we get it

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 03:38 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
nice!

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 12:17 PM

2007 R1 Puig Windscreens

Hey guys we are getting these today. Your site sponsor can get them from me. They are available in Blue, Black, Carbon Look, Clear, Dark Smoke, Red, and Smoke.

Here are some pics.

U.S. Distributor for Puig, Shogun, DMP, Driven, & Stomp.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 12:42 PM
No Crying Allowed

I see Clear, Dark Smoke and Red, do you have light smoke?

Light smoke is what I'm after.... and these are the double bubble correct?

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 12:48 PM

Yes light smoke is available. I don't have a pic yet.

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 12:50 PM
No Crying Allowed

Ok, I just talked to Corey and I guess he has them coming?

If not kick him in the arse

I'll take a light smoke please

Or just ship it to me and then I will get you a pic when it get's here

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 02:08 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
YOUR GETTIN NEW R1 IN!!! ILL TAKE ONE!!! hahahah J/K.....

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 07:14 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

well guys they are on the website now and starting to move this first batch is going fast i'm told

post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 01:43 PM
No Crying Allowed

Ordered........... along with a few other goodies too..

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 02:27 PM
No Crying Allowed

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where is my UPS driver??

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-29-2007, 06:46 PM
No Crying Allowed

Here is a picture of the Smoke Puig for the 07 R1

You can get there here

CLICK HERE

Attached Images
File Type: jpg puig.JPG (447.6 KB, 8 views)

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 08:46 AM

Corey forgets I posted other pics here

https://www.sportbikeforum.net/showthread.php?t=22977

post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 09:04 AM
No Crying Allowed

I will merge these.. thx

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode