Yamaha Yamaha Sport Bike Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

2007 R1 Dyno Run from Kyle Racing

This is with a Sato full exhaust, but the Akro is said to be similar. I will know shortly as my system should be here tomorrow.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Nice

Interested to see what the exhaust will look like on the bike

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 10:53 PM

Very nice , was it just exhaust or were there other mods?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2007, 10:55 PM

170 @ the wheel...
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 03:53 AM

wow.....
170 RWHP...... AWESOME, R1Lover....
that is fantastic
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:23 AM
I dont inhale

wow awsome numbers

thats 2 hp more than the stock k7 on the same dyno that corey posted

and if i remember correctly 6 more than the 07 r1 on the same graph that had a full system

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 06:09 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
vyclenut: yup 2 more hp then a stock k7, but it has a full sys on it

When you're talking this kind of hp though i really don't think it matters. That's why hp is the last thing we are adding on the k7. It's just plain nuts. IMO brakes/suspension are much more needed than more power. I know R1Lover agrees with me as we have talked and he sounds as happy w/ the stock power of the r1 as i am w/ the k7. I'm not sure how much longer the manufacturers can keep upping the hp. There will come a point where more and more people are going to die due to the twist of the wrist. At this point i think i would prefer they work on other aspects instead of the hp game

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
I'm not sure how much longer the manufacturers can keep upping the hp. There will come a point where more and more people are going to die due to the twist of the wrist. At this point i think i would prefer they work on other aspects instead of the hp game

sadly, it will NEVER end
because so many sportbike afficionados equate increased horsepower with increased "VALUE"
dumb as hell.... but, true

as i've said before....
i bought the brutale 910R... over the "S"
because:
1. brembo monoblock brakes
2. upgraded suspension

it's the most important things i'd do on the K7
yes....
i'd rid the bike of the bulky dual cans....
subtracting weight and adding HP, i suppose (after a PCIII/USB placement with PROPER tuning)
but... that would NOT be done just for the sake of adding even a single more RWHP
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Yes, there is enough power already, the reason for me getting the full system is for two reasons.... one = the sound, two = to smooth out the range of power, the full Akro system removes the dip that the R1's are famous for and funny that the graves system still has that dip this year with a full system.

Once I have everything installed I will post up my own dyno run.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 08:28 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
nice #'s

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode