Yamaha Yamaha Sport Bike Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
akro's

Please list the year of the r1 you have and the akro you would like for it We might be moving into a new sector very shortly! Post up what you guys are interested in and what bike you have and if you already have an akro post up or if you wish you had an akro which one do you wish you had? We will not be listing them all and are looking for the ones that are in the highest demand only. We'll only sell what we stock and we will be looking at a purchase order very soon. gimme some feedback on which systems you guys like for which bikes please...

common all you yami fans, speak up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 05:03 PM
No Crying Allowed

2007 R1

oh wait, I have it installed already....

Thanks for getting me my system Corey...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 07:24 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I'm looking to throw on a set of Akro Evolution slip ons for my 04 but that is a ways away since I don't have the funds

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
not looking for what you can buy now, just what would you buy or what do you like the best? Looking for consumer feedback on what to stock when it comes to akro's and yami's

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 11:05 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
not looking for what you can buy now, just what would you buy or what do you like the best? Looking for consumer feedback on what to stock when it comes to akro's and yami's

Weeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll Mr. Smart Ass you said what I liked not what I could afford..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Thumbs up

Corey if I had a choice after checking out AKRO's website:
YZF-R1: 2004 : 'OPEN' SLIP-ON SYSTEM full titanium mufflers L/R & clamps with the optional Y connecting tube.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 01:01 AM

Akrapovic full evolution 2, and the bike is 2007 R1 team blue :gun
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Carry R6 exhausts. Cheaper and much faster off the shelfs:

04 R6 Hex/ Slip-on, if I may

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Random Dude on the Left

04-06 evo 2...

best look r1 exhaust extant...

have to wait for the wheels, brakes sprocket, chain pciii speedohealer, 2ct, digi and alpinstars gears I am doing first...

Oh yeah and the weekend at the California Superbike school and the day at On One Wheel...

So, Evo 2, probably next summer.

Holla at your boy...

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Advanced Member

07 Evo2

Just call me Captain Crash...

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Mr.
Don't let fear stop you.

The Full Race S/S system with Ti / carbon muffler is what I've installed on my 06 R6 and its the Bomb . weight is next to nothing and sound is a loud deep agressive tone that will backfire and pop spit if no PCIII is used.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode