Yamaha Yamaha Sport Bike Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

R1Lovers 2007 R1 Dyno Run...........

Drum Roll Please......................

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:30 PM
7c Forever

I'm here, I'm listening

*drumroll*

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

First I will list the only performance mods I have done....

Full system
PCIII

That's it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

One Million Horse power

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:31 PM
7c Forever

and? what did it turn?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:31 PM
7c Forever

sigh.... yet another senior member seems to have picked up the crack pipe....
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Ok enough games... lol

This was done on a local Dyno here in town, my 2004 R1 ran 148.45 on this same dyno with a slip on and PCIII before a map and about 152 after a custom map.

The 2007 R1 just ran a 163.00. This was the best reading we had of three short runs. One of the runs was a couple short burst which saw 169.00, but he said that didnt' count as it was not a complete run.. lol

The a/f ratio was almost perfect at 13.1 at 100% throttle, but the lower end was off a bit and he is going to tune it is a little next week. He expects to see about 165HP when he is done as I have to install my filter still and he also said he could improve the top end a little too, the rear tire was also spinning up pretty good, I'm not sure how much that effects it though.

I'm very happy with it as the main reason I was interested in doing this run was for better drive ability and not so much peak HP.

The dip is non-existent on this setup too. I didn't have my thumb drive to get a copy of the runs but I will go by there at lunch tomorrow and then post them up.

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:39 PM
7c Forever

so do I get a prize for being so close?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Also, just for shits and giggles, I'm taking it to a shop in sac on sunday to do another run on a different dyno.

Just to show everyone that every dyno is different.

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
so do I get a prize for being so close?
Close to what? I must have missed your prediction. lol

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
that's awesome man you should get a vid of the dyno so people can see how that akra sounds

Post up the dyno if he can scan it...

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
that's awesome man you should get a vid of the dyno so people can see how that akra sounds

Post up the dyno if he can scan it...
I will have it tomorrow on my thumb drive.. then I will post it up.

I didn't even think to video it... lol
Maybe I will when he tunes it in next week. But it sounded baddass. The best sounding bike he has ever put on his dyno.

He was actually a little upset of the HP because he has an 04 he has done a bunch of motor work to only putting out about 168 or so...

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 06:11 PM
7c Forever

lol, I predicted 160-165 in chat.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 07:47 PM

you literbike guys are a bunch of madmen!!!

i'll bet being bat-shit-crazy never felt so great though!
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 11:37 PM

Very nice numbers!
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Now your bike is as quick as mine

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Fooker....

it's more then fast enough for me.... almost too much for everyday riding. When you gas it it wants to take off and lift the front every time. It's fun, but not very police friendly.

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
It's fun, but not very police friendly.
I have the same problems here.

Two weeks vacation, and I put 0kms on the bike

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 10:43 AM

I had my bike dyno tuned last month. Started out with 142hp (bad map?) and ended up with 160.1hp

Just a Yosh slip-on and PC3 for me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode