Yamaha Yamaha Sport Bike Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
I dont inhale

new yamaha 450f

2010 Yamaha YZ450F: Another Paradigm Shift?

check it out, intake on the front of the motor and exhaust on the back...hmmmm this idea im sure has been tried before anxious to see how it works out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 08:08 PM
No Crying Allowed

Here is the official site with all the specs and videos... it's a pretty cool design and nothing I have ever seen tried before.

2010 Yamaha YZ450F Home, information, info

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 08:14 PM
7c Forever

it's difficult to get enough length out of the pipe to be able to make it make power at a reasonable RPM with that layout, hence the lazy loop in the exhaust.

I don't really see it as THAT revolutionary tho, I think we're lowering our standard some.

If someone showed up with a 3 rotor wankel, fuel injected motocrosser with a Britten type front end... I'd say THAT was revolutionary. Spinning a cylinder head around I'm not sure...

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 08:24 PM
jimmy crack corn

maybe it was cannondale who attempted a similar design. but yes it is cool for sure. a lot of people are talking about it.

David

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode