Honda Honda Sport Bike Discussion

View Poll Results: Do F4i's look better factory or fighter?
Factory 1 100.00%
Fighter 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

Need tips on rebuilding cbr f4i to a streetfighter.

I was recently in an accident on my '04 CBR 600F4i and my bike took damage to the front but it was mostly cosmetic. I removed the fairings, all the plastics on front, the main mount for the gauges and mirrors (actually had to take a little power saw to part of it) but was able to take the gauges out and save them. The wires weren't messed up too bad so that's under control and she runs now but isn't legal and doesn't look very sexy... I haven't been able to find very many good sites for aftermarket parts for this bike and I have never done any rebuilding on motorcycles.
I think all i need is headlights, signals, mirrors, a main mount, a new front fender and eventually street side fairings.

Right now there really is only is the forks, handlebars, and ignition..
I understand it would take more work to truly make a street fighter. I'm more or less just trying for the naked bike with the "look" because its less expensive than building her back to factory.
What else do I need? Any suggestions on where to look? and any helpful advice from someone who has done this or other big alterations before?

Thank you!
-Annakyi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 03:09 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Don't think I've seen an F4i turned into a streetfighter

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

I've searched and found a few, with the right modifications they can be pretty badass but I don't know how much work I can put into this one. I may sell for a gsxr or something after she's built up a little more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 07:40 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
If you are looking for OEM Plastics you can check on aftermarket OEM dealers

http://www.mrcycles.com/

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Nice! Thank you
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-02-2013, 10:09 PM

I was recently in an accident and my bike took damage to the front but it was mostly cosmetic. Right now there really is only is the forks, handlebars.. Any Suggestion for rebuilding my bike..

air ticket booking | marina bay sands singapore | olympicairlines.net - olympic airlines

Last edited by Brad555; 12-26-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Tags
aftermarket, cbr, honda, rebuild, streetfighter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode