Ducati / MV / Aprilia Model Specific discussion for the Italian at heart.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 12:39 AM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 05:15 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Geez Stone, you know you're starting to persuade me to buy one....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 06:09 PM

i think my new house might cost less than that.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 11:37 PM
meat popsicle

hot!

short writeup http://www.motorcycledaily.com/07feb..._wrm450mx1.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wrm450front (Medium).jpg (47.7 KB, 99 views)
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 11:39 PM
meat popsicle

motard?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wrm 450 sm lato sx (Medium).jpg (73.4 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg wrm 450 sm lato dx (Medium).jpg (80.5 KB, 100 views)
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 11:41 PM Thread Starter

haha sweet bike but for what a dirt bike/ sm bike goes through?? They get dropped on a daily basis. cf isn't good for constant punishment... still its a sweet bike and I'll have one of each when i'm the rebel billionaire.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE
haha sweet bike but for what a dirt bike/ sm bike goes through?? They get dropped on a daily basis. cf isn't good for constant punishment... still its a sweet bike and I'll have one of each when i'm the rebel billionaire.
you'll be supplying all of us with them if you are the rebel billionaire
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 10:47 AM

I'll see your WRM450 and raise you an Aprilia SXV5.5

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

Aprilias are sweet but you better not break it. Our local shop has all but stopped carrying them because its a 9 month wait on parts. but the aprillia is the coolest looking bike though I agree.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 12:52 AM

Geez, that would blow big-time, waiting that long for parts

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 12:56 AM

Here is possibly the most exclusive and expensive Motard. This is built by one of the nephews of the MD of Ferrari I think. the motor is based on one cylinder of a Ferrari F1 motor !! The bike is very well made as I took this picture and have sat on the bike as well. Not sure of the price but as they say " if you have to ask you cannot afford it !!"

The road version looks odd with the head lights but the race version is really nice.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 02:28 AM

Probably makes 200hp @ 20,000 rpm :

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2006, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Wow I bet it rips and would be fun but you'd think all the money that goes into it they could make it look neater. I'd buy it if I could but not a huge fan of the style.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
stone if you buy me one i'll be your friend

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 05:42 AM

What, no TM?

Competition

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

Roman those TIGHT I've seen those before but those are a measly $10,000 I think. but damn sooo sweet! I like the blue one better. but I like those perimeter brakes!! sweet!
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

(measley in relation to the above bikes) still too rich for my blood.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-15-2006, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Roman those TIGHT I've seen those before but those are a measly $10,000 I think. but damn sooo sweet! I like the blue one better. but I like those perimeter brakes!! sweet!
The motards indeed are indeed a bit expensive (nothing too crazy though)... However, the cross ones are on the same line as for example a YZ250 (over here)
And also the enduro versions are not more expensive than their Yamaha or Honda counterparts.

Only when you go bigger than 450cc they cost more, but only cause Yamaha doesn't off anything of the sort if so it would be similar priced I reckon...

What I saw today fly past me was one of those new KTM enduro beasts 990cc Twin... man that thing pulled like a bastard!
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 01:10 PM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
Quote:
Wow I bet it rips and would be fun but you'd think all the money that goes into it they could make it look neater. I'd buy it if I could but not a huge fan of the style.
the only thing that bothers me is the headlights.. :1poke

other than that.. :boobies!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode