Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

http://www.doommovie.com

MUST SEE!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
hopefully it will be decent...i'll wait and see what the revies and trailor and all is like

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 09:25 PM
7c Forever

ugg, it looks like it's gonna be terrible, DOOM is practically a religion for the gaming world, it was one of the first games that I seriosly played, and it's been a favourite ever since then (all of the DOOM games). The thought of them making a B rate creature feature out of it is pretty disturbing to me.

or maybe I'm just to attatched to it.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

ITS NOT B RATE FUCK WHAT OTHER MOVIE DISPLAYS THE FIRST PERSON CAMERA LOOK... though the eyes of the DOOM MARINE... fuck that.. b rate bullshit.. this is gonna be A- at best...
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 07:04 PM
7c Forever

dude, the first person camera look is cheesy animation, basicly the same as the game graphics from DOOM 3, and it if the speach in the trailer is accurate, it doesn't follow the storeyline at all. It's gonna turn out like 90% of the other video game movies, B-rate at best, Tomb Raider is the only real exception.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
:corn

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU COMPARE TOMB RAIDER TO THIS...

FIRST OFF IN THE GAME OF TOMB RAIDER.... who cared about the game it was all about a new character with big tits nice ass and some british attitude... fuck off..

dooms only plot was in two frames.. the middle of the game and the end credits...

even then at that point you knew what was up.... you killed hell.. KICK ASS..

what the hell was up with tomb raider.. did she in fact raid...tombs..

i dont know.. i did t really care..
i was focued on some butt....

doom... multipule bad ass's...Rocket launcher... chainsaw... the BIG FUCKING GUN .... cheat codes that were easy... and a simple story line.. KILL THE BAD THINGS... FIND AMMO.. KILL MORE....

the movie is gonna be simple.. KILL THINGS...i all ready give the trailer 4 and a half stars.... (the coudl have picked some one better than the rock..)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode